Pull at necro tower in desert bl

Avengedeath.4671

Could you post a picture of which wall you're referring to?

I'm going to assume you were pulled by a Mesmer, as all other professions (to my knowledge) need line of sight to pull.

The Mesmer pull is an [extremely generous aoe](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Into_the_Void "extremely generous aoe") on a relatively small cooldown -- I know mesmers who don't even use focuses _(foci? English is a stupid language)_ carry one around for this exact reason.

The best thing you can do if you think a Mesmer is going to try and pull you is stand as far back as you can -- the pull doesn't go that far -- and if possible make sure you're not standing on a wall that has no lip at the end. If there are two mesmers, be prepared in case they coordinate a double pull.

They may have allies throw CC up on the wall to daze/stun/fear etc. you once they pull, so have a stunbreak on your bar and be ready to dodge backward.

~ Kovu

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @LetoII.3782 said:

> > Don't build ac's then they won't pull you

>

> Yeah, just jump down and feed a kill to a group you obviously can't fight against.

Then at the other end of the spectrum we have servers like Kodash that seem to have every T3 tower with watchtower and 5 people waiting on ACs and cannons ready to call in the blob for 1 guy.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> Mesmer focus can be nasty. With a good understanding of how it works it can be pretty obnoxious.

I was triple-pulled off the ledge facing Garrison water gate once. I don't know if it was good coordination or just spamming on their part.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> Don't build ac's then they won't pull you

That's a lie. I've been pulled plenty of times when I was no where near siege. Heck, I've been pulled when charging into the enemy.