Email change

Hey guys

So if i could get some reply from anyone qualified, it'd be really appreciated.

Basically, i have the same email since i was 12. I used it for everything, from youtube, to uni to smut websites. To be honest i just never wanted to open a new email and i found that having everything centralized is convinient. Well, now an adult and i find it better to separate things, from personal, to work to whatever else i want.

And so i created a new personal email to which i migrated a lot of services to. But gw2, from my research, an email change works on talking it out with suport.

Well ive open a ticket and i have gotten no reply in 18 hours. It says last activity was 5 hours ago (while i slept) but the ticket has my messages only. Nothing from support itself. To be sure, the only email i gotten from support was the auto email confirming that they've received and they would look into it.

Can anyone give me a hand here?

I'm aware that submitting a new ticket slows down the process so I have refrained from doing so. I also get why the whole Q is slow as well (cuz pof etc...). But I will repeat this. My ticket said that last activity was 5 hours ago (6 now). Said activity did not came from me, as I was fast asleep. Made me wonder if my ticket had been opened and seen and no reply or acknowledgement was ever given. None the less, thank you for your info.