to the memory of "My Name Iso"

Dear Anet, It is with our deepest sorrow that we inform you of the death of our guild member/great friend who left us too early,

iso.4981 **"My Name Iso"** It saddens us to announce the untimely death of our friend Iso.

Iso died of complications following health related issues, 29 Nov-02 Dec Istanbul/Turkey (suffered brain hemorrhage/found dead at home alone)

_He was a dedicated gw2 player, who loved the game, and we are deeply saddened, feeling the loss of such a beloved member of our community.

We were wondering if there is a possibilty to have a small memorial service in game, for example, naming an npc/location by his name My Name Iso

Thank you in advance, his loving friends._

_May He rest in peace

People don't die when their hearts stop. They die when we forget them._

Iso' s picture > https://ibb.co/iWiMAG

Regards,

Aredhelrim

You can craft monuments for your Guild Hall, they are personilisable too, you can place any message on them. I can’t imagine naming an NPC after every lost dedicated player though, it wouldn’t be fair if some got that memorial and others didn’t.

I’m sorry for your loss, it’s never easy losing someone.

It’s not possible for ANet to have a separate memorial for each player that dies, as hundreds must die each year. Your guild however can make a memorial for him in your guild hall, which is fitting as you are the ones that knew him and want the remembrance. Possibly the game could set up a Memorial site somewhere for Fallen Heroes for people to hold gatherings to remember as they wish.