Class Distribution in Top 250

Puunji.3109

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > @"Dahkeus.8243" said:

> > > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > @"Koto.1824" said:

> > > > > It would be a variety of classes.

> > > > > I don't know the leaderboard on the top of my head but I can mention a few of the best players across both regions

> > > > > Sindrener - Daredevil

> > > > > Misha - Mirage

> > > > > Zan - Holo

> > > > > Frosty - Druid (most of the time, idk)

> > > > > Vaanss - Spellbreaker

> > > > > Obindo - Spellbreaker

> > > > > Frostball - He multiclasses, but I don't know if he can play necro, ranger, or thief

> > > > > Kat - Daredevil or Core s/d

> > > > > Steel - Chrono/Mirage

> > > > > Toker - Rev/Thief

> > > > > Moobs - Firebrand

> > > > > Florilla - Mesmer (probably mirage but I don't wanna make assumptions)

> > > > > Tage - Firebrand

> > > > > Majin - Scourge

> > > > > Crann - Firebrand

> > > > >

> > > > > I can't think of any more players right now, but you can see that every class has the potential to be really good

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > wrong i q core sd thief now mostly

> > >

> > > You inspired me to try core S/D but I don't know how you do it. I guess I suck at it :lol: At some time I played D/P Drd pretty decently but this core S/D baffles me.

> >

> > Sindrener has been playing S/D core Thief lately and doing really well with it. Check out his streams (or posted streams on YouTube) if you want to see some good use of the spec.

> >

> > Personally, I think it’s awesome that Thief has a very good core spec as well as the classic DD D/P build. I wish more classes had good core build options available.

> >

>

> Guess you didn't notice but it was Sind I was responding to. :smile: And watching his stream was what inspired me in the first place. ::disappointed:

Haha, yea, I didn’t realize that his account name was Bluri.

There are actually no good players in NA trying for leaderboard so the top 10 is 9/10 complete randoms LOL. The only player I knew in top 10 last time I saw was Ryan who was spamming firebrand support with >90% winrate, but that was like 3 weeks ago. Scourge is the most overpowered class but since there are so many of them and it's such an easy class it's kind of hard to actually gain ranks with it so you're better off playing something that can push far 1v3 vs idiots or just play firebrand so you can make your scourge unkillable. At least in EU there's more population but in NA literal bots can get top 100.

> Spellbreaker is actually kinda terrible now. It's supposed to be a duelist class so it's inherently terrible on teamfight maps like Legacy of the Foefire. On top of that it's hard countered by scourges and mirages, and stalemated by firebrands/bunker druids, all of those classes being top picks right now.

>

> Imo the top 50 is going to be tons of scourges, firebrands, and mirages.

Thank god I'm not the only one who understands SB is garbage now.

> @"Tomiyou.3790" said:

> > @"Koto.1824" said:

> > It would be a variety of classes.

> > I don't know the leaderboard on the top of my head but I can mention a few of the best players across both regions

> > Sindrener - Daredevil

> > Misha - Mirage

> > Zan - Holo

> > Frosty - Druid (most of the time, idk)

> > Vaanss - Spellbreaker

> > Obindo - Spellbreaker

> > Frostball - He multiclasses, but I don't know if he can play necro, ranger, or thief

> > Kat - Daredevil or Core s/d

> > Steel - Chrono/Mirage

> > Toker - Rev/Thief

> > Moobs - Firebrand

> > Florilla - Mesmer (probably mirage but I don't wanna make assumptions)

> > Tage - Firebrand

> > Majin - Scourge

> > Crann - Firebrand

> >

> > I can't think of any more players right now, but you can see that every class has the potential to be really good

> >

> >

>

> Disturbing lack of eles. :confused:

Top pvp leaderboard is the only place eles can stealth.

> @"MethaneGas.8357" said:

> > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > Though I don't really PvP, I'd imagine it'd go something like:

> > Scourge

> > Scourge

> > Firebrand

> > Scourge

> > Spellbreaker

> > Scourge

> > Scourge

> > PvP bot

> > More scourge

> > Match manipulating Daredevil

> > SCOOOOURGE

> > And insert pro player alt here... That also plays SCOURGE

>

> This is the exact type of misinformation that gets things nerfed. Hardly any of the top 10 are Scourges in NA. Actually... let me check.

> -#1 is a Druid - go figure. And as far as I can tell from the people up there right now, there is one Scourge, MAYBE two but I don't think so because I would have probably remembered their name cuz #NecroRivalry.

> -There's 2 Thieves.

> -At least 2 Firebrands.

> -One Engi.

> -One warrior.

> -As for the other 2 people, I'm not quite sure.

>

> Different, and much more interesting than fiction.

Leaderboard isn't as much about how classes are represented as many think, but there's also obvious meta classes in each season this is not surprising. It's more about how the matches are played and avoided to maintain the top spots once you get top 10 and below - most top 10 if not all multi-class anyway.

There will always be thieves up there, there will always be mesmers up there because they obviously hold the most weight in ANY given conquest match over any other class period. They are by mechanics alone, the most OP even over scourge / druid (especially since condi mirage beats druid on point).

The people in the top 10 are good at providing the role necessary for their team. Whether it's warrior, engi , thief, mirage , druid. They are just amazing players overall and again, multi-class most likely.

There's obvious classes that need to be toned down, or maybe the other way around and that's the classes under-performing need to be tuned up namely elementalist , revenant.

"#1 is a druid - go figure" ... Yes 1-2 druids out of the entire top 50. Such an op broken class. This is the problem with measuring balance based on these factors.

Nobody is arguing druid is strong on point, I think at this point it's 2nd best in bunker point holding and for this reason it's BARELY holding a meta spot based on this 1 and only build BUTTTT it's a boring spec to play and it ALSO relies heavily on your team being good as well while you bunker against 2 players for a specific amount of time. Also, honestly the person in #1 is probably one of the best rangers in NA and has been playing for years - not just a random scrub who just picked up the class.

Also, ALOT of rangers play soulbeast power after top 30 so let's not get confused on druid / soulbeast here and soulbeast virtually provides nothing play making. It's just a ghetto holo with no cleave.

Let's look at buffing elementalist, revenant 1st and see how it goes.