Power Reaper Closer to Being Raid 'Worthy' Yet

Oldirtbeard.9834

> @"Warscythes.9307" said:

> Closer? Sure. Power reaper benchmarked around 27kish and you generally want to hit around 31-32k.

>

> The damage buff is nice considering you use axe 2 for a swap but is not a 20% damage increase. The fear trait is potentially good for pvp, pve will take awaken the pain as usual.

>

> Is a decent step though.

Are you sure it is still possible?

Because I can't get the numbers anymore. I should do slightly more dps now... But I can't get it on the golem.

Tried multiple things to adjust my rotation and the golem and I sit at 23k dps (as stated in the thread I opened). Pre patch I personally did 26k dps

Still waiting for someone to respond ^^

> @"Aetatis.5418" said:

> > @"Warscythes.9307" said:

> > Closer? Sure. Power reaper benchmarked around 27kish and you generally want to hit around 31-32k.

> >

> > The damage buff is nice considering you use axe 2 for a swap but is not a 20% damage increase. The fear trait is potentially good for pvp, pve will take awaken the pain as usual.

> >

> > Is a decent step though.

>

> Are you sure it is still possible?

> Because I can't get the numbers anymore. I should do slightly more dps now... But I can't get it on the golem.

> Tried multiple things to adjust my rotation and the golem and I sit at 23k dps (as stated in the thread I opened). Pre patch I personally did 26k dps

>

> Still waiting for someone to respond ^^

Golem is bugged

> @"Carighan.6758" said:

> To play devil's advocate, what is actually all that different about condi spec other than that the numbers above your enemies' heads a formatted differently? You push buttons in a priority list either way. For maximum DPS. Same gameplay, same role, same target.

Different weapons, more buttons, less time on Great Sword, Vipers costs more, less tanky, scepter bores me.

> @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> > @"dceptaconroy.7928" said:

> > Yeah gs mate. Axe is just tastier when we switch to it after blowing gs's business. #2 Axe is the gravy.

>

> Hmm so basically GS 4,2, then swap to Axe to fill the Life bar, then Shroud until GD spam?

I run full [berserker GS & Axe/Focus](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRUQNAR3dnMbCt0gV2AO2A0bilfBjKL8FiCQJtAwHIOJGFviA-jxBBABVcRFqU9HAeSBYp8rm9HOTJYe6eCAcAw1BApAiYMA-e), opening with Well of Suffering > GS3 > GS2 > Swap > Axe2 > Shroud. Axe2 gets a 1% damage buff for each stack of vulnerability on top of vulnerability's normal effects, so I work to maximize vuln stacks and, since my build is for soloing, might stacks. Damage ramps up very quickly.

For raids: Full berserker wit gs + axe/wh, scholar rune, air and force sigill

Open with axe 2, swap to gs, gs4, gs2, autoattacks(finish your auto attack chain), gs2, swap to axe, axe2, wh5, reapershroud, rs4, autoattaks 3chains, go out of shroud, and repeat from beginning.

Use ur well if its off cooldown, use minion ability off cooldown.

=easy dps

Didnt test it post 12/12 patch