Path of Fire Launch Trailer discussion

jokke.6239

"So will this be your first God fight?"

No, i fought Abaddon in Guild Wars 1 Nightfall and his Power was consumed by Kormir after we have slain him/it. This Campaign took Place in Elona as well. Will Kormir consume also Balthazars Power after we kill him ? The Goddess of order, spirit, and truth would be the right one to step in at least...

Balthazar is walking on the desert looking for the weapon who might kill Kralkatorrik, the mysterious voice (Gleam's I think) tells us if we'll have it, everything will turn against Balthazar.

Also if Balthazar will get it, the Desert and most likely the rest of the world will be destroyed.

Canach's eyesight is really weird. Anise and Jennah are Lyssa confirmed? ;)

Human Gods abandoned Tyria?? So what are you doing here Balthazar?? :))

Bunch of lies, Balthazar lied and still lies.

I wonder why Kasmeer is crying and lying on the ground, in downed state...

Will Jory die?? :open_mouth:

I think we'll get epic meta battles!!The huge boss who smashes everything on its way looks so great!

> @Purgatori.3645 said:

> > @AegisRunestone.8672 said:

> > > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > > Did I see Rytlock and Canach side by side? Can you imagine the banter between those two? :)

> >

> > It looked like there already was some starting. :)

> >

> > Also, did anyone else notice the large dragon-like claw stomping on people after Kass (I believe it was Kass) said: "we can't do this on our own"? I wonder if an Elder Dragon is going to lend us a claw? :open_mouth:

>

> That was my immediate thought! Is this Big K teaming up with us to take down a God? That would be epic! The talons on that claw were bigger than the enemy it was stepping on! SO EXCITED!

Exactly! Let's shatter Balthazar, Kralkatorrik! (But not Brand him, please)