Suggestions regarding outfits (Anet, this will make me yell "Shut up and take my money")

Balthazar Outfit released was a great change of pace where we get both an Outfit AND a Helm Armor Skin for those who just want to use up the Helm portion to mix with other Armor parts. (wish Anet also released the Shoulder Armor portion of it, separately, too, but oh well)

Armor skins are just so much more flexible to fully indulge yourself in Fashion Wars 2 and I feel like we need more.

SO HOW ABOUT THIS:

sell Outfits for what they are priced at (800 Gems), but also sell separate Armor pieces at a slightly cheaper price (300~500 Gems). I bet this would make a win-win situation where Anet can gain money off from those who are willing enough to buy separate pieces of Armor, but not the whole Outfit (like me), while still letting people who just wants to buy the whole piece for 800 Gems, to do so (like my friend).

Conclusion? extra money for Anet to sustain their awesome game that I fell in love with, but also satisfying those who wants to make their characters look as good as how they want.

Is there any difficulty in doing this?

※Also, Charr needs new Fur colors to go along with wacky Hair dyes from Makeover Kits.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> Won't happen. They don't like doing an "armour set" that has more than 3 pieces no more.

> Which mean the most you might get is the Balthazar helmet, the gloves and maybe the shoulders or boots.

Specifically because the light/medium/heavy armor rigs have different break points for the chest and leggings. That's why we see so many of the other types. So I really doubt the old town clothes are coming back as regular gear.