Inconsistency in Trophy items

Cyprien.4208

I understand why collections aren't auto added to junk sold incase someone doesn't have the collect unlocked however why does some collection items list the fact it's only value as a collect item while others aren't?

**"This item only has value as part of a collection."** is shown on

Aetherblade Materials

Magnanimous Obsidian Crystal

Risen Bull Shark Tooth

Rock Drake Broodmother Scale

**"This item only has value as part of a collection."** is missing from

Heimdahl's Stand Runestone Rubbing

Timeworn Forgotten Parchment

Icy Rime

Garden Protector (Karama Bought)

There are a lot of inconsistencies in collection trophies. The one that annoys me most is typing out the name to delete it. I really, really like the direction they've taken in the Aurora collection. The trophies can be salvaged for unbound magic. I would love for them to go back and make all trophies either sellable or salvagable. I know it's not a high priority, but it's so pervasive that I think it would be a really nice QoL change.

It's inconsistent because ANet didn't (and perhaps does not) have a "gatekeeper" whose job it is to make sure that people follow standard practices regarding item creation (and, you know, that there is a standard practice). It's an expensive resource in two ways: that person isn't working on fixing bugs or creating new stuff *and* they slow down everyone else, by ensuring that new stuff fits the standards. In some industries, it's essential (e.g. finance); in some, it's a luxury that management usually doesn't choose to afford (start-ups, gaming).

> @Shaaba.5672 said:

> There are a lot of inconsistencies in collection trophies. The one that annoys me most is typing out the name to delete it. I really, really like the direction they've taken in the Aurora collection. The trophies can be salvaged for unbound magic. I would love for them to go back and make all trophies either sellable or salvagable. I know it's not a high priority, but it's so pervasive that I think it would be a really nice QoL change.

I would LOVE some way to Salvage Collection Trophies.