Im having problems to log in with new patch

> @"mrstealth.6701" said:

> Just updated and got an error trying to log back in. It worked after clearing DNS cache, though I can't be certain that's what fixed it or if it just randomly worked.

>

> In a command prompt or powershell use this command

> ipconfig /flushdns

that worked for me also, ty :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"TheOrlyFactor.8341" said:

> > @"JoEWas.1409" said:

> > Net Neutrality was just repealed people, duh......

> >

> > BTW getting the same errors.

>

> The vote was to move forward to repeal it. They still have to get the thing through congress and/or the courts before it actually happens.

Just tin-foil hatting the new random issues that popped up conveniently after the session took place! DUN DUN DUNN ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!

I've already called and email my congressmen, but I don't think they care.

Yeah I still can't log in either guys, just wait it out they are working on it. Bad stuff can/always happens with mass patching/updating in the IT world.

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.

OKBuild: 84934

Error Code: 42:0:9001:4402

I tried the DNS clear cache but it did not help me. I cannot log into game.

> @"mrstealth.6701" said:

> Just updated and got an error trying to log back in. It worked after clearing DNS cache, though I can't be certain that's what fixed it or if it just randomly worked.

>

> In a command prompt or powershell use this command

> ipconfig /flushdns

Sadly, didn't work for me. :(

dns flush did not work here either.

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.

OKBuild: 84934

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> The problem affects specific accounts. I could login with accounts created within the last year or two, whereas older accounts will time out. It looks like they just took down the account server, considering now it's only saying username/password invalid.

I made this account day one of it's release. It still says the same error. It says nothing about anything being invalid.

Definitely server issues, i mean the entire WvW map doesn't display properly, the icons are missing, colours are missing, log in error message every now and then, chat messages aren't going through, i had log in issues too at first, but even after logging in, you'll be greeted with an abundance of issues. new Amazon servers

i made my account more than a year ago, ive been disconnecting the past several hours. finally looked it up after being disconnected in the middle of an instance mission about an hour and a half ago.

log in servers are probably down atm while they investigate, so no one can log back in right now.

Build: 84934