Remember the days

SugarCayne.3098

When Anet wasn’t twisting itself into a pretzel to appease factions of the playerbase?

Get rid of linking.

Try all new ideas on NA, where the bulk of the issues lie, and just go back to vanilla. Where you dove into a blob to help your team by breaking up their stacks, you actively spectated the gvg scene and were proud when your servers guild did well, and you worked with guild leaders without egos who never looked for the easy way out, and inspired an entire server.

Can we get that back?

I do remember the days. I was just talking to a guildie who hasn't played in two years. He isn't coming back due to the current state of wvw, and he too misses the old times.

I had a bone marrow biopsy on Monday. That was more enjoyable than wvw is at the moment. At least I received meds for _that_. ;)

we all grew up. i am married, i own a company, i cant play as long as before and so do my peers. the new batch of players kinda whine a lot :/ but feedback in business is important.

before it was hey sov - phone, time to go play.

now, it's hey sov - discord - these are the beers we nommed today. these are my pets. these are the works i did. oh can i hire you for this? how are the kids?

etc. and so forth.

> @"Blodeuyn.2751" said:

> I do remember the days. I was just talking to a guildie who hasn't played in two years. He isn't coming back due to the current state of wvw, and he too misses the old times.

>

> I had a bone marrow biopsy on Monday. That was more enjoyable than wvw is at the moment. At least I received meds for _that_. ;)

Ouch man. Here is hoping that the test gives you the result you are looking for.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > @"SugarCayne.3098" said:

>

> > lol debatable ;)

>

> Then this might surprise you...

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21015/how-old-are-you-take-2/p1

Oh that led to this thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/20898/the-perils-of-being-an-older-gamer-silliness-alert .. and it was gold.

You'd think that game developers would leverage those demographics. But nope.