(VIDEO) WvW Soulbeast, 2nd vid up

Remix.2086

> @"Remix.2086" said:

You're saying you'd have the reactions to stop 3k a hit rapid fires that blind side You?

>

Yes, this is what I am saying, me and other veteran w3 or sPVP player have the reaction to use dodge and defensive skills ( SoS in my case because I am ranger) , or just my toughness or others non glass cannon class will not melted like most of the guys from your video.

I am not saying you don't know your job well, I am saying just this build (at least on Seafarer's Rest, Desolation Vabbi etc ) won't work vs roamers guys. Even in small groups of 3-5 ppl they will always focus on you, and believe me Firebrand, DH, Spellbrakers, Revenant they have skills to face your 6s of unblockable, to reach you and kill you in few hits, if you don't have by your side a Firebrand or Ele. Even with your 11s of SoS.

Yes, when you just fight from sides vs zerg who already fight with other zerg, this build is more than fun and you can escape many times, because usual only 1 will focus you and not 3-4 ppl .(again in a fight vs a zerg near Bay when you and your friend didn't ress that ally , no one targeted you, only you shot which one you want).

>The thing about my build and you stating the people aren't good roamers is, how do you know?

>

I told you how, just watching what skills they use when they fight vs you.

If you play like me since beta, then I am sure also you can say just watching a video if a player knows or don't knows how to play his class.

It's like many of us already know what traits/utilities/gear you use just by watching your video, your weapon skills CD (in second video your utilities CD).

We are not new players, also I am sure many of us already tested this kind of build you have, short after release of PoF.

And again, I am not saying that you are a weak player, I am saying just your opponents are not good. Depends a lot when you have fights in W3 , vs what servers you fight. Sometimes me and my friends are amazed about how fast some enemies died, then we remember vs what servers we are playing.

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > @"Remix.2086" said:

> You're saying you'd have the reactions to stop 3k a hit rapid fires that blind side You?

> >

>

> Yes, this is what I am saying, me and other veteran w3 or sPVP player have the reaction to use dodge and defensive skills ( SoS in my case because I am ranger) , or just my toughness or others non glass cannon class will not melted like most of the guys from your video.

> I am not saying you don't know your job well, I am saying just this build (at least on Seafarer's Rest, Desolation Vabbi etc ) won't work vs roamers guys. Even in small groups of 3-5 ppl they will always focus on you, and believe me Firebrand, DH, Spellbrakers, Revenant they have skills to face your 6s of unblockable, to reach you and kill you in few hits, if you don't have by your side a Firebrand or Ele. Even with your 11s of SoS.

> Yes, when you just fight from sides vs zerg who already fight with other zerg, this build is more than fun and you can escape many times, because usual only 1 will focus you and not 3-4 ppl .(again in a fight vs a zerg near Bay when you and your friend didn't ress that ally , no one targeted you, only you shot which one you want).

>

> >The thing about my build and you stating the people aren't good roamers is, how do you know?

> >

>

> I told you how, just watching what skills they use when they fight vs you.

> If you play like me since beta, then I am sure also you can say just watching a video if a player knows or don't knows how to play his class.

> It's like many of us already know what traits/utilities/gear you use just by watching your video, your weapon skills CD (in second video your utilities CD).

> We are not new players, also I am sure many of us already tested this kind of build you have, short after release of PoF.

> And again, I am not saying that you are a weak player, I am saying just your opponents are not good. Depends a lot when you have fights in W3 , vs what servers you fight. Sometimes me and my friends are amazed about how fast some enemies died, then we remember vs what servers we are playing.

more toughness would save you? i snipe WvW Drivers. lol. Full Minstrels, everything gets deleted. My first vid has 2 driver snipes, second vid has 1. I will bet money if i release the build you will die to it. ESPECIALLY if you stack toughness. I've killed a DAREDEVIL that has 3400 TOUGHNESS in 1 shot with this build. Majority of tank players see the pew pew and shrug it off. until it downs them.

I have seen loads of videos that show actual fights, problem is my video doesnt very many fights, it shows me ganking everything. I said i could easily kill 2 people with this build, i never said i could go toe-to-toe in a duel scenario against 2 people. case and point, my second video of my blasting 3 people. and if you're saying RDRM is full of bads i'd gladly direct you to Shadow, just search Shadow gw2 and watch that dudes vids.

and people focusing you, its real hard to catch up to a class only daredevil and mirage can catch. and if a daredevil gets close its gg, one worldly impact for 18k. I know who my threats are. This build is very doable to roam with. its not carried by the build, its carried by the players skill. You can keep playing your full soldiers/durab druid that all your dps comes from your pet. but i actually like playing the game, not the game playing the game for me lol.

and i watch VAANSS videos from EU, those players are AWFUL lol. I'd gladly put NA roamers against EU.

I have played since beta. admittedly not ranger because it hasnt been my thing.

> @"Remix.2086" said:

> > @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > > @"Remix.2086" said:

> > You're saying you'd have the reactions to stop 3k a hit rapid fires that blind side You?

> > >

> >

> > Yes, this is what I am saying, me and other veteran w3 or sPVP player have the reaction to use dodge and defensive skills ( SoS in my case because I am ranger) , or just my toughness or others non glass cannon class will not melted like most of the guys from your video.

> > I am not saying you don't know your job well, I am saying just this build (at least on Seafarer's Rest, Desolation Vabbi etc ) won't work vs roamers guys. Even in small groups of 3-5 ppl they will always focus on you, and believe me Firebrand, DH, Spellbrakers, Revenant they have skills to face your 6s of unblockable, to reach you and kill you in few hits, if you don't have by your side a Firebrand or Ele. Even with your 11s of SoS.

> > Yes, when you just fight from sides vs zerg who already fight with other zerg, this build is more than fun and you can escape many times, because usual only 1 will focus you and not 3-4 ppl .(again in a fight vs a zerg near Bay when you and your friend didn't ress that ally , no one targeted you, only you shot which one you want).

> >

> > >The thing about my build and you stating the people aren't good roamers is, how do you know?

> > >

> >

> > I told you how, just watching what skills they use when they fight vs you.

> > If you play like me since beta, then I am sure also you can say just watching a video if a player knows or don't knows how to play his class.

> > It's like many of us already know what traits/utilities/gear you use just by watching your video, your weapon skills CD (in second video your utilities CD).

> > We are not new players, also I am sure many of us already tested this kind of build you have, short after release of PoF.

> > And again, I am not saying that you are a weak player, I am saying just your opponents are not good. Depends a lot when you have fights in W3 , vs what servers you fight. Sometimes me and my friends are amazed about how fast some enemies died, then we remember vs what servers we are playing.

>

> more toughness would save you? i snipe WvW Drivers. lol. Full Minstrels, everything gets deleted. My first vid has 2 driver snipes, second vid has 1. I will bet money if i release the build you will die to it. ESPECIALLY if you stack toughness. I've killed a DAREDEVIL that has 3400 TOUGHNESS in 1 shot with this build. Majority of tank players see the pew pew and shrug it off. until it downs them.

>

> I have seen loads of videos that show actual fights, problem is my video doesnt very many fights, it shows me ganking everything. I said i could easily kill 2 people with this build, i never said i could go toe-to-toe in a duel scenario against 2 people. case and point, my second video of my blasting 3 people. and if you're saying RDRM is full of bads i'd gladly direct you to Shadow, just search Shadow gw2 and watch that dudes vids.

>

> and people focusing you, its real hard to catch up to a class only daredevil and mirage can catch. and if a daredevil gets close its gg, one worldly impact for 18k. I know who my threats are. This build is very doable to roam with. its not carried by the build, its carried by the players skill. You can keep playing your full soldiers/durab druid that all your dps comes from your pet. but i actually like playing the game, not the game playing the game for me lol.

>

> and i watch VAANSS videos from EU, those players are AWFUL lol. I'd gladly put NA roamers against EU.

>

> I have played since beta. admittedly not ranger because it hasnt been my thing.

I searched "shadow gw2" and "shadow gw2 youtube" and literally nothing came up. Can you post a link?

Also, I think the main reason you're getting this reaction is because your attitude is really abrasive. You posted a video of 1 shots, and that's fine, its entertaining to some people. Saying that you have some super secret build that would break the game if you released it to the public is kind of silly and I agree with a lot of the people here. Most of us experienced players have tried EVERY single build combination there is, so there's really no point in hiding anything.

For example, if you really wanted to max your 1 shot potential on ranger, this would be the build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8CtCilsAOsActgl9ALf9GfzvMDsAWvbpJEAObl8t0A-jFCFABWfEAI4BAAwFAINdBIt/o87KlgFq+DCHCg1BDAzkMBmZmZakZmZmZmSBExyI-w

On the other hand, if you posted a video showing yourself 1v3ing in a duel scenario in wvw and didn't want to show your build, that would be more understandable.

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> For example, if you really wanted to max your 1 shot potential on ranger, this would be the build:

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8CtCilsAOsActgl9ALf9GfzvMDsAWvbpJEAObl8t0A-jFCFABWfEAI4BAAwFAINdBIt/o87KlgFq+DCHCg1BDAzkMBmZmZakZmZmZmSBExyI-w

>

OMG @"shadowpass.4236" , what you just did ? Now every ranger will use "his" build and Anet will nerf it.

PS: he use Signet of the Hunt instead of Quickening Zephir. I use SoH too on this build because of those 6s of unblockable.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Remix.2086" said:

> Hope you enjoy.

>

>

> Here's the second vid: I even let you guys see the utilities on this one! I'm so nice.

>

>

This shit is easy to counter cause I run this too when I'm not playing rank. Traits marksmanship: 1,2,1

Beastmastery for stats increase and ferocity can be whatever your choice and Soulbeast build with 2,2, 3 on grandmaster for extra 10% more damage once you auto. Run 1 defence pet with unflinching fortitude to survive some thieves. Counter this build with whirling defence lol hilarious as hell