[Suggestion] Auto-discard/drop or salvageable Sigils and runes

Hi there

I know this has been one problemic thing with item management and it slows you down when you play for too long.

and it's the masterwork level rune sigils, they are kind worthless now and little point to have them they can't be sold for that much on TP either.

I've been thinking the idea two possible ways to deal with this issue.

The first is an auto-discard/drop feature, because the problem I have (and many others) after salaving a bunch of items is getting a ton of useless random Minor sigils, clogging up the inventory. So What if there were an auto-discard/drop feature to prevent items we didn't want to never go into our intentory, So when you salavage the items, unwanted items get discarded automically and NEVER go into your inventory.

You could add it to the right click menu, When you never want in the inventory again, go right click and hit "auto-drop/discard" now if you ever get it again it automically discards the item.

For when you want to turn off auto-drop/discard on a certain item so you can get it again, You could put that in the options, You could have a box with a list of items you've set to auto-drop/discard, then you delete the item from the list, so you can get it again. That way people can not lock themselves out of getting certain items or drops.

I am going to say that there needs to be a limit to the rarity that you can auto-discard/drop, which should only items of Junk , Basic, Fine and Masterwork rarity.

Not any higher rarities because players can and will put rares items and higher on the list and complain that they arent getting them.

Also certain event items should not auto-droppable/discardable for map completion or certain achievements/events.

I feel like this will help players manage their inventory better and not have the clogged up items the player doesn't want or need.

Second idea is salvageable sigils and runes.

I am actually kinda surprised this isn't a thing already, The fact you can craft them with items, but not salavge them to get the items back, is a little odd.

Now that the Masterwork sigil/runes are unwanted garbage to a lot of players at this point, allowing us to salvage them after they've been salvaged from others items would be nice.

Or rather then giving that useless Masterwork sigil/rune when we salvage instead give the materials for it or something else in exchange for it. I'd rather get a tier3 or tier 4 material drop from the salavage instead of the useless Masterwork sigil/rune that'll never use.

What do you feel about this ideas to help with clean up inventory and getting of stuff you don't need/want in your inventory.

Giving us a different material from salvaging minor runes and sigils would simply crash that material market.

> Second idea is salvageable sigils and runes.

> I am actually kinda surprised this isn't a thing already, **The fact you can craft them with items, but not salavge them to get the items back, is a little odd.**

> Now that the Masterwork sigil/runes are unwanted garbage to a lot of players at this point, allowing us to salvage them after they've been salvaged from others

> items would be nice.

this isnt really a valid argument because 99.99% of the minor runes and sigils are salvaged, not crafted, so no materials have been used in the first place to craft them.