Scourge torch life force gain

Artemes.4850

I think this is much needed. Would love to take torch over warhorn but LF is just so hard to gain with scepter/torch (exept spamming 1 if traited...). Some life force gain for each foe hit on #4 or for each boon corrupted on #5 would be great.

How will you maintain high lifeforce uptime so you can have shroud skills up?

> @Muchacho.2390 said:

> Both offhand dagger and torch need some lf generation.

>

> Imo all our weapons should have a skill or two to generate lf.

yea i would agree, although resource management as a level of skill is kind of a nice challenge to have rather than just rotation or movement

A few of the scourge skills need to be looked at. Mainly the torch 5 as the trigger to gain might is hyper sensitive to the point that even if the foe gets knocked down you won't get the might. Mystic snake seems underwhelming compared to corrosive poison cloud even when looking at ms as a pure support skill. That skill that gives like 10% life force and 5 might also is underwhelming.

But yes torch does also need life force. Anet should treat life force like they treat illusions on Mesmer. Every weapon should have at least 1 skill that provides life force. It doesn't need to be a massive amounts either.

> @Lexan.5930 said:

> > @Muchacho.2390 said:

> > Both offhand dagger and torch need some lf generation.

> >

> > Imo all our weapons should have a skill or two to generate lf.

>

> yea i would agree, although resource management as a level of skill is kind of a nice challenge to have rather than just rotation or movement

But it turns more into a challenge in which skills to equip, then which skills to use in combat situation. Should be the other way around.