LFGuild on Blackgate(PvX, casual to semi-hardcore)

Alastor.1796

Howdy-

I'm looking for a guild that can teach me, and run me through, dungeons, fractals, raids, and the WvW elements of the game.

I was fairly new and most guilds I joined were so focused on getting things done fast and dirty. This led to a new players being left in the dust or forced to skip some elements of the game. Granted a lot of guilds didn't care what you did, however they really didn't care to show you more advanced tips of the game either.

I have Discord, Skype, and TS and the mouth of a sailor; though I am trying to kill that habit.

> @Alastor.1796 said:

> Howdy-

>

> I'm looking for a guild that can teach me, and run me through, dungeons, fractals, raids, and the WvW elements of the game.

>

> I was fairly new and most guilds I joined were so focused on getting things done fast and dirty. This led to a new players being left in the dust or forced to skip some elements of the game. Granted a lot of guilds didn't care what you did, however they really didn't care to show you more advanced tips of the game either.

>

> I have Discord, Skype, and TS and the mouth of a sailor; though I am trying to kill that habit.

>

>

wierd won't let me pm you for some reason. Anyways pm me on here if you can figure out how or just pm me on steam: tekren or discord: shadz#2477