Snowball mayhem no extra buffs

Need to try a bigger test but not certain food buffs outside of things like karma gain are working in there. Remember it uses the PVP engine, unless I am miss remembering that, that does not take in food buff values. Did test one of concentration buffs and didn't see it change the baseline of the swiftness bolster in the match.

And there are some food buffs that people are running to bolster the karma gain since they also add +karma among other things.

> @"Curunen.8729" said:

> I've only had food/utility accidently due to jumping into snowball mayhem straight from wvw.

>

> I was quite surprised it worked - especially since I was using dodge food which is pretty good when playing scout.

>

> Consumables should really be removed from snowball mayhem.

Did you gain might when you dodged or are you not referring to the gain might on dodge +40% endurance food?

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > I've only had food/utility accidently due to jumping into snowball mayhem straight from wvw.

> >

> > I was quite surprised it worked - especially since I was using dodge food which is pretty good when playing scout.

> >

> > Consumables should really be removed from snowball mayhem.

>

> Did you gain might when you dodged or are you not referring to the gain might on dodge +40% endurance food?

Yes orrian truffle and meat stew - I gained might on dodging and while I didn't measure it I believe endurance regen was boosted. Easy to test again though I might not have time to play for a few days.