What will be your keybinds for Scourge skills?

Esprit Dumort.3109

I think Kagari's shift versions is probably the most commonly used binding if the person doesn't have a gaming mouse.

I don't really fancy the shift version though and still prefer most of the standard default bindings, squeezing in the F skills around the WSAD.

Weapon skills: 1-5

Movement: WSAD

Run: R

Heal: Shift

Dodge: V

Jump: Spacebar

Utilities: Z, X, C

Elite: E

F1: Q

F2: F

F3: Caps

F4: T

F5: G

Thanks for the answers, I hadn't thought of the shift version as an option... I might try that out.

I use 1-5 keys normal, WASD for movement, Q and E for heal and elite skill respectively, and the three thumb buttons, on my mouse, for the utilities.

I chrono a bunch but don't use the F keys, except F1, quite as much as I expect to use them for Scourge.

https://i.imgur.com/aImcPiq.jpg

"c" = ctrl

Might try c+qwer instead of c+1234, hadn't previously because mentally can't use W as a skill key because it's for movement, but maybe I could get used to that to reduce finger distance.

Also anyone who doesn't use mb4 for dodge needs to rethink their life

Also reading some of the others in the thread, do you people not use shift for weapon swap? Isn't that the default? I've been using it since launch. Can't use it as a skill modifier because then you end up weapon swapping every time you use your shade skills.

> @Tobias.8632 said:

> https://i.imgur.com/aImcPiq.jpg

> "c" = ctrl

> Might try c+qwer instead of c+1234, hadn't previously because mentally can't use W as a skill key because it's for movement, but maybe I could get used to that to reduce finger distance.

> Also anyone who doesn't use mb4 for dodge needs to rethink their life

> Also reading some of the others in the thread, do you people not use shift for weapon swap? Isn't that the default? I've been using it since launch. Can't use it as a skill modifier because then you end up weapon swapping every time you use your shade skills.

What is mouse button 4, middle click? I use V as default. My thumb comfortably hits it since it's only used to Spacebar jump.

I use Shift as a special action key, but TBH it might make more sense to use as a more frequently used F skill.

As said, ~ for weapon swap.