Need help with WVW Button Mashing tips

Legend of Rogue.5394

Title speaks for itself. Started playing Trailblazer scourge but combos and my place in team fights are still lacking. How am I supposed to play when there is a trillion effects going off on these zerg groups? Just want someone to explain my roll in all of this. I think I understand my weaknesses / strengths but how can i become efficient at this roll?

Thanks

You can place your marks, give a few ppl a tiny piece of barriers, heal 2 conditions of few ppl and look good with that. Roaming is quite difficult without condi bursts, funny, but you will die often. And you can give a little speed for some less seconds with one stack if stability for a very short time. With a group of other scourges and your personal healer you will be good.

> @"Galmac.4680" said:

> You can place your marks, give a few ppl a tiny piece of barriers, heal 2 conditions of few ppl and look good with that. Roaming is quite difficult without condi bursts, funny, but you will die often. And you can give a little speed for some less seconds with one stack if stability for a very short time. With a group of other scourges and your personal healer you will be good.

I got a lot to learn