What's the Status on JQ conspiracy

jul.7602

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> There are 50 men blobs in every tier. Sure, it may only be 35 in a guild and the 15 following may not be in the squad, but every tier is fielding 50 men blobs. I didn't say you had a 50 men blob *running* 24 hours a day, I said being able to field *at least one* 50 men blob *at some point everyday*. Hell, TC is the host server, and even EBay has more people in WvW than we do.

Corrected.

Though the previous reply meant *almost 24 hours* which is quite a major difference from *at some point everyday*.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> Look at all these crybabies... boo hoo hoo ?

I'm guessing by crybabies, you are referring to the T1/2 server who complained they couldn't field enough people to face BG, and that Anet was being unfair and picking on them? So they tanked on purpose so they could face T4 population servers.

jq has the numbers to fight bg. bg just fights based on the game mechanics. its like bringing a knife in a gun fight. and bg has the guns.

if jq decides to play based on the game mechanics, then they themselves may take top1. or top 2.

what they can do to avoid boredome is ask the other com for some open field fights. or asked for a split group skrim at middle isle.

30 minutes of that to an hour would satiate the bloodlust

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> jq has the numbers to fight bg. bg just fights based on the game mechanics. its like bringing a knife in a gun fight. and bg has the guns.

>

> if jq decides to play based on the game mechanics, then they themselves may take top1. or top 2.

>

> what they can do to avoid boredome is ask the other com for some open field fights. or asked for a split group skrim at middle isle.

>

> 30 minutes of that to an hour would satiate the bloodlust

>

JQ can't pull more than 1 map queue and you think they can fight BG currently? lol

Even with a non-stop 24/7 K-train JQ can't win every skirmish in **T4**.

> @"Baroness.9506" said:

>

> Given, BG has Mez U Up, but other than that, we have pretty solid drivers all round, with some of them doing some big hours. When people mention JQ, there has NEVER, in my opinion been a decent driver on JQ EVER. I mean, i hear "Cloudfly" and "Malevolent Omen" and i ROFLMLFAOLOLZ and then 1 push.

>

>

JQ had BoRP at least up until a few months ago, pretty much the top GvG guild around at the time.

> @"Sylvyn.4750" said:

> > @"Baroness.9506" said:

>

> >

> > Given, BG has Mez U Up, but other than that, we have pretty solid drivers all round, with some of them doing some big hours. When people mention JQ, there has NEVER, in my opinion been a decent driver on JQ EVER. I mean, i hear "Cloudfly" and "Malevolent Omen" and i ROFLMLFAOLOLZ and then 1 push.

> >

> >

>

> JQ had BoRP at least up until a few months ago, pretty much the top GvG guild around at the time.

>

>

The BoRP hammer train touched me in bad ways

> @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > jq has the numbers to fight bg. bg just fights based on the game mechanics. its like bringing a knife in a gun fight. and bg has the guns.

> >

> > if jq decides to play based on the game mechanics, then they themselves may take top1. or top 2.

> >

> > what they can do to avoid boredome is ask the other com for some open field fights. or asked for a split group skrim at middle isle.

> >

> > 30 minutes of that to an hour would satiate the bloodlust

> >

>

> JQ can't pull more than 1 map queue and you think they can fight BG currently? lol

>

> Even with a non-stop 24/7 K-train JQ can't win every skirmish in **T4**.

yes.

its not.like the k train is really trying to win in t4. just easy objectives. killing players less than them. etc.

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"radiantbliss.6875" said:

> > You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

> >

> >

>

> I thought we still did this, my bad

>

I don't know, but I see a lot of BG flexing their epeen over staying in t1, best server NA, and um ... teq first kill?

> @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

> > @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > > @"radiantbliss.6875" said:

> > > You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I thought we still did this, my bad

> >

>

> I don't know, but I see a lot of BG flexing their kitten over staying in t1, best server NA, and um ... teq first kill?

Maybe we should intentionally lose and pay a visit to the other tiers eh? I'm sure everyone would looooooove that...

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

> > > @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > > > @"radiantbliss.6875" said:

> > > > You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I thought we still did this, my bad

> > >

> >

> > I don't know, but I see a lot of BG flexing their kitten over staying in t1, best server NA, and um ... teq first kill?

>

> Maybe we should intentionally lose and pay a visit to the other tiers eh? I'm sure everyone would looooooove that...

Lol

> @"radiantbliss.6875" said:

> You honestly think we sit in a dark room cackling about how we can defeat all the servers and stay in t1?

>

>

All i can say is that roaming is as bad as i've ever seen it since 2012. its completely impossible to roam late night cuz bottom tier servers go to bed at 9pm. And during the day, you rarely to ever find anyone. I would've never imagined saying this, but i miss BG. At least they have people roaming past 9pm aka grannies bed time.

> @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> All i can say is that roaming is as bad as i've ever seen it since 2012. its completely impossible to roam late night cuz bottom tier servers go to bed at 9pm. And during the day, you rarely to ever find anyone. I would've never imagined saying this, but i miss BG. At least they have people roaming past 9pm aka grannies bed time.

"Roaming" has never ever been useful or beneficial to this game mode unless they are a scout.

All a "Roamer" does is gank on a cheese build and chest thump while not being able to cut it in SPVP.

hehehe let's get the party started

> @"Trajan.4953" said:

> > @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> > All i can say is that roaming is as bad as i've ever seen it since 2012. its completely impossible to roam late night cuz bottom tier servers go to bed at 9pm. And during the day, you rarely to ever find anyone. I would've never imagined saying this, but i miss BG. At least they have people roaming past 9pm aka grannies bed time.

>

> "Roaming" has never ever been useful or beneficial to this game mode unless they are a scout.

Not true at all. Roamers can be a great help especially in small groups to help pick off people in enemy zergs. Those builds are especially useful for this because they can hit hard and fast, and can disengage just as quickly.

I'm a JQ player, I have been for a long time. I was there for the server highs and the server lows but as much as I love WvW and JQ I haven't played since PoF launched because WvW just isn't fun anymore and honestly Anet can't fix that. Maybe it's not fun because the 3 devs that play WvW are on BG and have a conspiracy OR maybe it's because BG has 7 times the numbers as all the other servers combined. Maybe it's as some of the BG players have said and they are more skilled than the other servers, who knows? The point is only the players can solve the population problem it is impossible for Anet to fix it. Sure Anet could blow up all the servers and start over again but what stops the "top guys" from stacking 1 server again?

Point is, a lot of people still love this game mode and still play this game mode but no matter what your home server is you have to admit that WvW will die out on it's current course and Anet can't or won't be able to fix that. WvW won't be competetive again until the all the players/guilds take it upon themselves to distribute equally throughout the game mode and not stack one server. Sure, Anet could force that but it wouldn't stick. If it is as some BG players have stated here, and they have monopolized all of the most skilled players then it is up to those players to move on to other servers. Until then it is one server dominating the others. No algorithim that Anet comes up with will fix that. All of us can come on the forums and point fingers at each other and play the blame game or we can all try to fix one of the biggest problems of the game mode together. Just my $0.02.

JQ still remains as strong as ever during non-peak hours. Reset hours are not an indication of anything as that is only the first 2 hours of every week. In fact, that is a guild recruiting tool if or when JQ server becomes open to trick people to think that JQ would not have queues on open reset hours.

JQ is currently following Mag's mentality of go for fights (sit in EBG/SMC) and screw the PPT game since winning on PPT means next to nothing (looks at the KTD ratio). Placement in tier/PPT game is not a true indication of server hours population.

Final note, T1 actually has 2 spots to stay in T1 every single week. BG would have no issues staying in T1 regardless outside of a mass implosion/new MMO release and even then there is a huge consistent PUG roamer population to cover ...

> @"Artaz.3819" said:

> JQ still remains as strong as ever during non-peak hours. Reset hours are not an indication of anything as that is only the first 2 hours of every week. In fact, that is a guild recruiting tool if or when JQ server becomes open to trick people to think that JQ would not have queues on open reset hours.

>

> JQ is currently following Mag's mentality of go for fights (sit in EBG/SMC) and screw the PPT game since winning on PPT means next to nothing (looks at the KTD ratio). Placement in tier/PPT game is not a true indication of server hours population.

>

> Final note, T1 actually has 2 spots to stay in T1 every single week. BG would have no issues staying in T1 regardless outside of a mass implosion/new MMO release and even then there is a huge consistent PUG roamer population to cover ...

Mag have good population cover tho, Mag>JQ=BG

And welcome Mag comes T1 DEAD Tier next week B)

![](https://imgur.com/5hDLozv.jpg"")