Repeatable hearts map completion

Can you please look into removing already completed (repeatable type) hearts from the content guide? I don't always have time to complete maps with repeatable hearts within a day and every time I go to do map completion the guider constantly points toward previously completed hearts. It makes it very annoying cause I want it to point towards vistas, pois and hearts that have never been completed. Thanks.

This so much, the repetable hearts always gets top priority over everything else and gets really annoying.

I think they could update the content guide to point only towards what we what like, like poi, vista, hero points and events. This also helps when looking for events on daily event completion on x map, with alts that haven't done hearts on these maps.

I've been reporting this every single LS release. The maps are smaller, so you cannot see any events unless you're right next to them. And even then sometimes the guide prioritizes repeatable hearts.

It's not just annoying, I'd argue its gamebreaking. Since you have to use pen and paper to find events

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> I've been reporting this every single LS release. The maps are smaller, so you cannot see any events unless you're right next to them. And even then sometimes the guide prioritizes repeatable hearts.

> It's not just annoying, I'd argue its gamebreaking. Since you have to use pen and paper to find events

While I do agree that repeatable hearts you've already completed do not need to show in the guide, It's not "gamebreaking" by any stretch of the imagination.

> @"Wolfheart.7483" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > I've been reporting this every single LS release. The maps are smaller, so you cannot see any events unless you're right next to them. And even then sometimes the guide prioritizes repeatable hearts.

> > It's not just annoying, I'd argue its gamebreaking. Since you have to use pen and paper to find events

>

> While I do agree that repeatable hearts you've already completed do not need to show in the guide, It's not "gamebreaking" by any stretch of the imagination.

Of course I'm over exaggerating. I just mean, events are the main open world content. When your guide is actively steering you away from them its counterintuitive in its function.

There needs to be, and honestly always should have been, an events first and only option

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > Why not just turn the entire thing off...it's not like you need it anymore once you've completed a map.

>

> When looking for events you need it.

My method of finding events on maps that have repeatable Hearts is to just mount up and run around the map, they're frequent enough I don't have to worry about wasting to much time, besides, I know where almost all of the events are at, so it's not that hard to go looking for them.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > Why not just turn the entire thing off...it's not like you need it anymore once you've completed a map.

> >

> > When looking for events you need it.

>

> My method of finding events on maps that have repeatable Hearts is to just mount up and run around the map, they're frequent enough I don't have to worry about wasting to much time, besides, I know where almost all of the events are at, so it's not that hard to go looking for them.

Yeah which wastes a lot of time still.

I can either finish my event completion daily in a place like Cursed Shore or Snowden or Metrica or whatever in a few minutes or

I can't find any because of stupid hearts in Living World or PoF maps and have to "wander around" to see what's up which never helps or I waste my time having to go to every heart to complete them all just to get the events to finally show up for me on the guide.

The issue is give me a bloody option to turn off "events only. no hearts"