GW1 titles stripped? What is going on?

I got some convoluted asuran message in my mailbox that i cant reply to that doesn't say it came from anet or another player. It informed me that my titles were removed because they were unearned. . . .

I'm fuming right now because of how hard I work on those titles 5-7 years ago. I just logged into GW1 and I still have my titles there.

Anyone have any info on this? I remember hearing some people had issues in the past but I never did.

Pretty sure this is an old bug. But . . . some of the titles were removed due to some incorrect calculations. I know this happened almost two or three years ago now. So I'm going to guess this is that bug returning for you. Still, just in case, I'd file a bug report and double-check your Guild Wars 2 titles.

But, again, I'm going to guess this is that old bug.

This bug occurs whenever the GW2 servers and the GW servers lose contact. This happened again not long ago. Perhaps, you've not logged in in awhile. It is usually corrected by logging out and logging back in; or, if that doesn't work, logging into your GW account.

No real need to contact the CS Team unless the above does not work.

Good luck.

THANKS!!!! I was kind of freaked out. I logged in to GW1 and then the next time I re-logged into GW2 a few hours later it was all fixed. I guess I hadn't had an issue before because in the past i had logged into GW1 briefly here and there but I guess it's been a long time now for me.