New Region

Personally I think it would be a good idea to explore elona with the living world - however I see it difficult: 2 more maps on istan, at least 3 kourna and then we still have more of sulfurous wastelands, all scavanger's and finally dajkah (where kralky seems to be). And not to speak about dzalana. So we could explore a big part of elona but for sure not all of it - however i think the new exp will go to the north instead - and this is what everyone is talking about: bl homelands and far shiverpeaks, but no one is really talking about a third big north region: the Woodland Cascades. I am looking to that mysterious region from gw1 and we have never been able to properly explore it (just one map in gw1 and a raid in gw2) - so it would really be a completely new region. Plenty can be done there and anet already hinted that they did not forget that region by introducing Bastion raid. I would be really happy if they could unite the northern zones in the next expac so we have homelands to the east, then cross the northern shiverpeaks and get to explore that big unknown amount of land. In all of that the story could go in many ways: primordus and jormag could be back or kralky could go to the north (i think that in ls4 we will deal mostly with joko threat). What do you think?

Why people assume we are going to the Far Shiverpeaks next? There is no reason to go there unless it has something to do with Jormag, which seems unlikely since the ice elder dragon has been put back to sleep by Taimi's machine. Same with the Blood Legion Homelands. I understand that people (expecially Charr players i presume) wants to visit the place, but unless Kralkatorrik does a complete turn and goes back north to the place where he woke up from, why would we want to go there?

Storywise I do not see many clues where we are heading. Except Steve and kalkatorix, the elder dragon story is nearing completion (although they could re-ignite it, but I doubt that). We do not have many clues where to go next. Due to the fanbase, it is more likely we go to Cantha. But it is up to the story where we will go next.

thing is about all these theory crafting ideas and so forth is. their is no real clues at all to back them up . anet never talks about that stuff . and you can forget about lore anet is trying to get away from that stuff . all nice and fine to do when your bored with the game maybe., but like said no one at all has a clue as to the next spot. they can try to guess but no proof to back it up from anet side all just hear say at the worse best cases . :# :# :#