Hearts in POF is bugged?

Ezzi.3670

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > This is the thing everyone was asking for so it should be no surprise. :)

>

> I didn't ask for it.

Forums need a sarcasm font. It was sarcasm. As far as I can tell, no one asked for them and no one likes them. I LOATHE repeatable hearts -- way to make a boring task even more boring and grindy, ANet.

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > > This is the thing everyone was asking for so it should be no surprise. :)

> >

> > I didn't ask for it.

>

> Forums need a sarcasm font. It was sarcasm. As far as I can tell, no one asked for them and no one likes them. I LOATHE repeatable hearts -- way to make a boring task even more boring and grindy, ANet.

Some people asked for them.

> @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> > @"Ezzi.3670" said:

> > I'm wondered.... I did full yellow heart in place. When next day heart turn empty...

> >

> > Is it bugged?

>

> You summer child, Anet made repeatable hearts! That EVERYONE wanted! It was the greatest idea. I mean it eliminates fetch questing!!!!!

>

> >! /sarcasm

But having to redo them to open up the vendor again is just forced grind.

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > > This is the thing everyone was asking for so it should be no surprise. :)

> >

> > I didn't ask for it.

>

> Forums need a sarcasm font. It was sarcasm. As far as I can tell, no one asked for them and no one likes them. I LOATHE repeatable hearts -- way to make a boring task even more boring and grindy, ANet.

Thanks, yes, it was why I ended my post with a smiley. I especially hate hearts that advance slowly .... all that for something that will just reset at the end of the day.

When I was getting the jackal you should have seen my face when I realized I had started it with only minutes to go until reset. I would do all that work and then would have to start over if I was not complete before basically a timer expired.

> @"Blude.6812" said:

> > @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> > > @"Ezzi.3670" said:

> > > I'm wondered.... I did full yellow heart in place. When next day heart turn empty...

> > >

> > > Is it bugged?

> >

> > You summer child, Anet made repeatable hearts! That EVERYONE wanted! It was the greatest idea. I mean it eliminates fetch questing!!!!!

> >

> > >! /sarcasm

>

> But having to redo them to open up the vendor again is just forced grind.

>

Exactly, a *few* hearts are fun if no dynamic events are occurring. I do not think I have ever seen a request for them and the vendor to reset every day, at most maybe some requests to reset ones on-demand.

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > > > This is the thing everyone was asking for so it should be no surprise. :)

> > >

> > > I didn't ask for it.

> >

> > Forums need a sarcasm font. It was sarcasm. As far as I can tell, no one asked for them and no one likes them. I LOATHE repeatable hearts -- way to make a boring task even more boring and grindy, ANet.

>

> Thanks, yes, it was why I ended my post with a smiley. I especially hate hearts that advance slowly .... all that for something that will just reset at the end of the day.

>

> When I was getting the jackal you should have seen my face when I realized I had started it with only minutes to go until reset. I would do all that work and then would have to start over if I was not complete before basically a timer expired.

No longer need to worry about that, though. Unfinished Renown Hearts keep their progress through reset, now. :)

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> The fastest way to redo a repeatable Heart is to fine events that fall within the Heart zone, many of PoFs' have events that will fill up the Heart and most Hearts don't take more than 5 minutes to complete as is...even without events.

Still doesn't make them less annoying and a bad idea. Please stop enabling Anet for dumb ideas.

All the reason why I made this thread regarding the same issue, being under the wrong impression myself: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21199/updated-why-the-new-redoable-hearts-icon-is-very-vague#latest

They really need to change the new Heart icons to be more obvious (as shown in the link), that and add a green text message within the tooltips of completed Hearts that can be seen upon hovering your cursor of over them that read, "Heart completed yet repeatable for rewards upon daily reset."

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > > > This is the thing everyone was asking for so it should be no surprise. :)

> > >

> > > I didn't ask for it.

> >

> > Forums need a sarcasm font. It was sarcasm. As far as I can tell, no one asked for them and no one likes them. I LOATHE repeatable hearts -- way to make a boring task even more boring and grindy, ANet.

>

> Thanks, yes, it was why I ended my post with a smiley. I especially hate hearts that advance slowly .... all that for something that will just reset at the end of the day.

>

> When I was getting the jackal you should have seen my face when I realized I had started it with only minutes to go until reset. I would do all that work and then would have to start over if I was not complete before basically a timer expired.

lol i had to rush it when i was getting the skimmer. it was almost photo finish.