Let's talk about wintrader Esprit(solmat) number 1 and how he got there :D (with screens)

Nash.3974

@"Blood.5607" Well _obviously_ anyone in this situation should change their schedules to queue at NA prime time. If you have work, school, or other obligations, you should change those schedules around the PvP season so that other players can validate your existence.

(Do I need to mark this as sarcasm?)

Anet doesn't give a crap. They would rather let all their top streamers quit the game than ban people who need to be banned. It's really quite pathetic that there are people in high plat that don't even have the skills to be in gold. Only possible way they got there was by win trading. At least 50% of the games I play are decided by one side or the other having a person throwing or going afk and openly admitting they are throwing the game.

Reported the same few people many times and everyday I still see them playing. Ranked isn't even worth a damn right now, might as well just get rid of it.

> @"Rufo.3716" said:

> Anet doesn't give a crap. They would rather let all their top streamers quit the game than ban people who need to be banned. It's really quite pathetic that there are people in high plat that don't even have the skills to be in gold. Only possible way they got there was by win trading. At least 50% of the games I play are decided by one side or the other having a person throwing or going afk and openly admitting they are throwing the game.

>

> Reported the same few people many times and everyday I still see them playing. Ranked isn't even worth a kitten right now, might as well just get rid of it.

As a game of my generation NBA JAMS used to say...... "BOOMSHOCKALOCKA!"

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> Anet should remove the title and replace it with "Legend Wintrader".

If they did, people would trade wins to get it.

What they should do is lock the account from PvP, but instead just getting a message telling them they can't join PvP, whenever they enter the hearts of the mists or attempt to join any match or queue in any mode, they are instead sent to a 'jail' in the heart of the mists map, where they are stuck in combat with a slow degen effect and can't use waypoints. And put on the outside a few objects they let people grab rotten fruit and throw it at them to deal damage and poison.

• 2 months later...