WEAVER PVP END LEAGUE - GAMEPLAY. (Top 20 / Plat / Legendary)

Lasiurus.4067

I love all the denial people are expressing. Top 20 EU is pretty competitive (more than NA at least) and the rating is fairly high to hit in EU. He had no other choice but to solo queue in Ranked for the entirety, which is impressive.

A good Elementalist can carry with a tanky build like his. Think Druid.

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> Just maybe Weaver isn't as bad as the Ele community are saying.......

The video creator acknowledged in his last thread that if he played druid for example, he'd be more successful in response to my comment, so no, eles are still weak, its just there is almost no good players left in gw2, so evolution doesn't kick in and he doesn't get eaten by more dangerous, properly used classes.

> @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> I love all the denial people are expressing. Top 20 EU is pretty competitive (more than NA at least) and the rating is fairly high to hit in EU. He had no other choice but to solo queue in Ranked for the entirety, which is impressive.

>

> A good Elementalist can carry with a tanky build like his. Think Druid.

Quite true. EU has a higher skill threshold than NA for some reason, but it is not a shocking gap. For me the only reason why weaver is not higher in the meta is that it is not a cheese, and most top ranks like to run those.

Nonetheless, ranked leaderboard is hardly an achievment due to a prominent coin toss element to it. ATs are more prestigeous if we want to talk about such achievments. You do not have any control over 4 people you might get in your team and they have to be at least carry-able. You won't carry players who explode on first impact every single instance they enter a fight. It would make more sense for 1v1 ranked but with our mentality, wintrading and druid/spellbreaker/scourge population would go over the roof.

But I suppose that is sort of a good thing to be an efficient weaver (not to mention the laughable combat skills of his/her enemies) so good job.

> @"dragonkain.3984" said:

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > Just maybe Weaver isn't as bad as the Ele community are saying.......

>

> there is almost no good players left in gw2.

Then by your definition the creator of the video isn't a good player either.

You can't make a generalized statement saying there is no one good left to play against and then assume the player making the video is good.

What I see is a player making Weaver work at the highest level of ranked play, and make it work rather gloriously.

- First, I agree that lot's of the best pvp players of GW2 sadly left the game, making the Top 100 Way easier to reach than PvP Season from 1 or 2 years ago

- But there is still lot's of good player doing PvP, some top players like Sindrener, Vaanns, & lot's of good players.

- It's way easier to be well ranked than before but it still remain a challenge. I honnestly don't know if Weaver could do that well in the previous season, I don't think so.

- My build is certainly not the best & weaver is still weak, i'm unable to kill a good Spellbreaker or Firebrand. But this build is very versatile, can 1v1, teamfight, Lot's of heal, boon, CC, average DPS, good mobility. I think it might have a place.

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> - First, I agree that lot's of the best pvp players of GW2 sadly left the game, making the Top 100 Way easier to reach than PvP Season from 1 or 2 years ago

> - But there is still lot's of good player doing PvP, some top players like Sindrener, Vaanns, & lot's of good players.

> - It's way easier to be well ranked than before but it still remain a challenge. I honnestly don't know if Weaver could do that well in the previous season, I don't think so.

> - My build is certainly not the best & weaver is still weak, i'm unable to kill a good Spellbreaker or Firebrand. But this build is very versatile, can 1v1, teamfight, Lot's of heal, boon, CC, average DPS, good mobility. I think it might have a place.

Unable to kill and force an eternal stalemate is a win on a point you own.

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > - First, I agree that lot's of the best pvp players of GW2 sadly left the game, making the Top 100 Way easier to reach than PvP Season from 1 or 2 years ago

> > - But there is still lot's of good player doing PvP, some top players like Sindrener, Vaanns, & lot's of good players.

> > - It's way easier to be well ranked than before but it still remain a challenge. I honnestly don't know if Weaver could do that well in the previous season, I don't think so.

> > - My build is certainly not the best & weaver is still weak, i'm unable to kill a good Spellbreaker or Firebrand. But this build is very versatile, can 1v1, teamfight, Lot's of heal, boon, CC, average DPS, good mobility. I think it might have a place.

>

> Unable to kill and force an eternal stalemate is a win on a point you own.

Weaver < Druid , in very aspect. Role is the same , its just weaker.

> @"Duzik.9137" said:

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > > - First, I agree that lot's of the best pvp players of GW2 sadly left the game, making the Top 100 Way easier to reach than PvP Season from 1 or 2 years ago

> > > - But there is still lot's of good player doing PvP, some top players like Sindrener, Vaanns, & lot's of good players.

> > > - It's way easier to be well ranked than before but it still remain a challenge. I honnestly don't know if Weaver could do that well in the previous season, I don't think so.

> > > - My build is certainly not the best & weaver is still weak, i'm unable to kill a good Spellbreaker or Firebrand. But this build is very versatile, can 1v1, teamfight, Lot's of heal, boon, CC, average DPS, good mobility. I think it might have a place.

> >

> > Unable to kill and force an eternal stalemate is a win on a point you own.

>

> Weaver < Druid , in very aspect. Role is the same , its just weaker.

We'll see after future patches