Experienced Enrichment Infusion

Mighty Cole.7849

Today, I was asked if the [Experienced Enrichment](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experienced_Enrichment "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experienced_Enrichment") infusion would help them gain WXP in WvW. I wasn't sure so I looked it up. According to Guild Wars 2 Official Wiki, it states, "This enrichment only increases experience earned from killing enemies in PvE. It does not affect earned PvP rank points or World Experience, including WXP earned from killing guards and bosses".

I'm afraid I don't understand the bias here. What's the difference between a player killing npc's and gaining XP -vs- a player killing a group of other players and gaining WXP? Perhaps it has something to do with the diminishing returns system and how people can exploit it's use in a WvW environment? Idk.

Hopefully, Anet can shed some light on this subject.

Personally,i would like there to be an enrichent for this.. Call out if im wrong, but i also believe XP boosters dont affect WXP either... Which is rather... Bleh. However, Celebration or Birthday Boosters do. Including Guild hall WXP boost and i also believe one of the 2 lunar new year fireworks

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> That said, there *should* be an enrichment infusion added for WXP.

I've made a suggestion for WvW Infusions a while ago, you could bump the thread, maybe we're lucky :)

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14054/suggestion-wvw-enrichment-with-fancy-aura

BTT: I'd usually just recommend everyone to use the karmic infusion since it works everywhere where you can gain karma but I'd love to have a WXP Infusion.

> @"Blood.5607" said:

> Personally,i would like there to be an enrichent for this.. Call out if im wrong, but i also believe XP boosters dont affect WXP either... Which is rather... Bleh. However, Celebration or Birthday Boosters do. Including Guild hall WXP boost and i also believe one of the 2 lunar new year fireworks

I just want you to call out :3 . the xp boosters with 50%xp and 50% reward track gain do increase the wxp the same way as celebration boosters etc o:)

Personally, I don't see the harm in allowing the infusion to gain XP for PvE and WXP for WvW. In fact, I'm a little perplexed that it doesn't. They seem like one and the same to me. Anyway, as others have pointed out above, I prefer the Karma infusion for the same reasons listed.

> @"TwilightSoul.9048" said:

> I've made a suggestion for WvW Infusions a while ago, you could bump the thread, maybe we're lucky :)

Sorry I missed your post or I would have bumped it instead of creating a new one. :)

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> That said, there *should* be an enrichment infusion added for WXP.

In the meantime, there are boosters (celebration=100%, experience=50%), guild buff 10%, outnumbered 25%, and guild aura 10% for a grand total of 195% increase in WxP gain.

Fair enough, but it still says it exists, and that you can get the mini version for hitting level 60. Is this still true?

If so, why are these not more readily accessible? The mini versions should be rewarded as either track reward progress and/or rank up chests. Something wvw-specific.

~ Kovu

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> Fair enough, but it still says it exists, and that you can get the mini version for hitting level 60. Is this still true?

> If so, why are these not more readily accessible? The mini versions should be rewarded as either track reward progress and/or rank up chests. Something wvw-specific.

>

> ~ Kovu

The mini ones are still obtainable, but not from the gem store. The regular one used to be available for purchase. It is one of the leveling rewards when reaching level 60. And if I recall, you get one for each rank up to 5. It was so long ago, I am not 100% on that. The mini ones only last 15 minutes, and might end up getting stockpiled in someones bank if given out as a normal reward.