Scourge WvWvW ( Trailblazer vs Viper vs Grieving )

Zoltreez.6435

First of all: I would wait until the next balance patch is released in about 2 weeks.

Grieving might be an option now because base duration of conditions is already pretty high and further Expertise may be wasted in WvW because of cleansing.

On the other hand ANet might tweak corruption durations (e.g. reduce Might->Weakness corruption form 10 to 5 seconds) so that Expertise could become more important again.

Trailblazer is the standard faceroll-condi-tank.

If you are a master of positioning use Vipers or Grieving for much higher impact. But if you are caught out of position you are as good as dead even in 1v1s. Could become a frustrating experience...

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> First of all: I would wait until the next balance patch is released in about 2 weeks.

>

Again ? il hope its a useful buff that actually means something for once..... getting bored of these train wreck necro Update Bandaits......

Every single time its a Nerf... even when it seems like its a buff its actually a nerf..... every.....single...time.....

> @"Zoltreez.6435" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > First of all: I would wait until the next balance patch is released in about 2 weeks.

> >

>

> Again ? il hope its a useful buff that actually means something for once..... getting bored of these train wreck necro Update Bandaits......

> Every single time its a Nerf... even when it seems like its a buff its actually a nerf..... every.....single...time.....

Yep again. Balance updates are every quarter of a year. So with the last balance patch i expect it might be end of january beginning of february for the next balance patch to come