Fort Salma

> @"OneYenShort.3189" said:

> Why Salma and Concordia aren't rebuilt yet I just don't know. (actually, probably management decisions to not waste man hours.)

No, it was explained already...those zones are perpetually set in that time frame after the events happened to cause the current state of said locations...so nothing will change.

> Why Salma and Concordia aren't rebuilt yet I just don't know. (actually, probably management decisions to not waste man hours.)

Caudeceus said that if he was elected King of Tyria he would rebuild them and he'd make the Mordrem pay for it. But ... the Mordrem didn't want to. And Caudeceus got killed - fortunately before he could start a magical war with Joko, whom he calls "Little awakened man". And there was that thing about him colluding with the Inquest....

Considering the uniformity those buildings share across the world, they could restore them to the old versions with no lore problems, and slap a current event on top of it where they ask for help finishing up the rebuilding