Which Elder Dragon do you want to hunt down?

Fenom.9457

With how PoE ended I am guessing Jormag is next maybe even before Kralk. I don't have a preference myself as they all seem to have pretty neat lore behind them. I was just happy to be back in the Crystal Desert it was my favorite area in GW1 and seeing the locations and architecture from GW1 that survived and be affected over the 200+ year period is pretty neat.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Fenom.9457 said:

> Not counting kralk since we don't know what's gonna happen. For the record I think Jormag would be far shiverpeaks, Steve the unending ocean, and Primordus the RoF and SoS, because they need to be combined to be enough xpac space, and because of the tengu's story with destroyers

Would definitely love to fight the underwater dragon! #MakeUnderwaterCombatGreatAgain #MUCGA

"Dragons is so stupid." ~ the Black Knight

"WHAR MAH DRAGINS!" ~ Daenerys Tarpaulin

I, personally, would rather hunt something else, because, you know, been there, done that. Twice! But if it simply must be dragons, then I vote for Kuunavang. Not to kill her, oh, no! -- but to see if she has any Celestial seasoning spells to encourage the remaining grumpy dragons to go back to sleep. Or maybe Shiny. We're kinda in his neighborhood, after all. Still confused? Inquiring minds!

Deep Sea Dragon!

This can potentially do the following:

* Open up Cantha.

* Largos as a playable race. And of course a neat underwater city to go along with the new race!

* Underwater content improvements.

* Underwater mount! Or possibly a summon-able vehicle, like a submarine.

* Fishing skill? Maybe on a boat?

* Boats you can use! Maybe have it function as a multi-user 'mount'. One guy steering, the other players using Asuran cannons on it, or blasting with spells/ranged weapons.

> @Shirlias.8104 said:

> Corrupted Evil Aurene.

Though not an Elder dragon, I vote for Aurene too. Though maybe she'll end up going the way of her brother sometime during LS4. Otherwise, of the choices, I'd probably say Jormag. Oh, and he's not an Elder dragon, but can we also hunt down Braham too? Oh, and First Mate Fidus Foecrush (was it?) since he sounds like Braham who smoked too many cigarettes.

You forgot to include "None of the Above" as an option, and stop talking about Cantha...Cantha is off the table, or so I've heard, besides, look at the world map, there's plenty to do in just the existing area without going to another old area...that's been completely sealed off from the world by the xenophobist leadership that expelled everyone non-native(remind you of anyone living?).