Missing Skill Types

Barnabus Stinson.1409

> @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> also spectral healing skill.

Wanted a spectral heal skill since 2013 so I hope they do it.

All professions have gaps, though. Elites are supposed to plug them.

No power cleave > Reaper

No support > Scourge

Figure out what are the biggest gaps left for Necromancer. Nevermind the failings of the current builds.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> Spectral heal: For the next 3 seconds, all damage is converted into life force. 1/4s cast, 35s cooldown.

I was hoping for something sort of like that.

This heal skill is available both in and out of Death Shroud. 32 second cool down. Affected by Spectral Mastery. Lich form is considered the same as Death Shroud.

When not used in shroud, gain a spectral aura for 5 seconds

Self heal about 3k

5% LF generation on hit

Apply 2 seconds of stability and 4 seconds of protection to up to 3 players in a 240 radius.

When used in shroud, gain a spectral aura for 5 seconds.

Spectral aura converts 25% of incoming damage to health and 75% of incoming damage to life force.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> Spectral heal: For the next 3 seconds, all damage is converted into life force. 1/4s cast, 35s cooldown.

Pretty nice idea. That would maybe allow the core necro and reaper to be more viable for 1v1s.

BUT

It would make scourge into an almost immortal tank. Only killable by high kiting and cc pressure.

So i guess thats not so good as an idea.

A signet overhaul on necromancer would be awesome. Make healsignet similar to warriors heal signet.

Leave the spite signet and maybe the condition sending signet. And rework the two others, cause they are almost completly useless.

I would also like to see a heal spectral skill, a ultimate well, a ultimate signet. But im not sure if its wise to do this. Cause u need to do that for every other class as well.

And making plaguelands a well-skill would be awefull. It would require to act like a well. Wvw would be destroyed by this. And same goes for pve necro, who wants to raid. Since it would loose dmg. Cause the cd reduction would be missing