Returning Player, Needing help with the basics of Building a guild. (Not recruitment).

This is not a recruitment post.

I've just recently got back into gw2 (three weeks). I switched servers and started building my old guild back up.

A lot of things have changed in the last two years. I can find guides for everything when it comes to builds for wvw, raids, pvp, but I can't find one on what exactly you need to level up your guild. So I thought I would ask you guys.

Can you do guild missions multiple times, or are you bound to a very slow weekly growth ?

How difficult are the bounties really ? Can I run them with a few players or do I really need 10-15 players ?

My guild is mainly a WvW guild, but only one mission a week is ever wvw. Do I basically need to a few very dedicated people to run the bounties ?

Also, should I be aware of any very known issues with building a guild up from the ground up ?

Thank you. I'm glad to be back into gw2, but a lot has changed. (I stopped playing right before the Heart of Thorns expansion.)

Missions only count the first time they are done in a week, when it comes to raising favor for the guild, but there are a lot of them so if you have enough guildies you can probably hit your favor cap faster than you can put mats into the hall to upgrade.

You can set your missions to all WvW if you like, just use the settings changer (I think it's a cog, could be a drop-down arrow) on the left part of the guild missions panel. It will take effect the next time the missions rotate (ie on Monday).

Bounties vary in difficulty. As my guild generally only has maybe 4 people at a time to do missions, we stick to the Easy bounty, which is one target and is always one of the three easiest. Often it's Trillia Midwell in Ebonhawke, who is easy to find and other players tend to swarm in to help the fight. So if you have 3 guildies, she usually goes down well inside the timer. You can cancel and restart a mission as much as you like if you don't care for the target or are running too short on time, there's just a short cooldown before you can restart.

I recommend that before launching a bounty mission, you have everyone google for Dulfy Guild Bounty and pull up the guide. It lists all possible bounties alphabetically and gives maps of their paths in their maps to make it easier to track them down. At least those that have paths. A couple of the harder ones require interacting with terrain objects until you randomly spawn the bounty, so the timer can run out if you don't have enough players swarming the map for the hunt. There is also a Dulfy Guild Trek guide so if you have people with all the waypoints, you can quickly run to all the target spots in a Trek mission -- just look out for the ones in JPs like Portmatt's (sic?).

Good luck!