[Suggestion]Mount Dances

Dancing mounts would make no sense. Most of the time when animals dance, it's a mating dance. And if you and your mount are the only ones around, well, I don't think you want it to dance for you. I certainly hope not. ;)

As a sidenote, it is possible to dance while on your mount. Haven't tried the emote, but it definitely works when you get your character drunk.

> @"Sir Alric.5078" said:

> This sound super dumb, but i don't really mind Anet adding this absolutely useless feature to the game.... **AFTER** they fix all the other more important things that needs to be fixed, of course.

That's why I put "That should not be a priority" in the thread ^^

> @"JVJD.4912" said:

> The only ppl raging are the min -maxers and try hards.

Yup

We definitly all wanna see a Jackal make the moon walk. (on two paws) <3

> @"TheNecrosanct.4028" said:

> Dancing mounts would make no sense. Most of the time when animals dance, it's a mating dance. And if you and your mount are the only ones around, well, I don't think you want it to dance for you. I certainly hope not. ;)

>

........*looks at char riding a raptor*

*looks at norn with wolf form riding a wolf*

*looks at Sylvari ranger with Sylvari wolf*

.....*looks at myself, a mad asuran scientist looking at these combos while looking for a new experiment for the snaff award*

.....*pulls out sleeping dart gun*

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> > @"TheNecrosanct.4028" said:

> > Dancing mounts would make no sense. Most of the time when animals dance, it's a mating dance. And if you and your mount are the only ones around, well, I don't think you want it to dance for you. I certainly hope not. ;)

> >

>

> ........*looks at char riding a raptor*

> *looks at norn with wolf form riding a wolf*

>

> ............

> *looks at Sylvari ranger with Sylvari wolf*

>

> .....*looks at myself, a mad asuran scientist looking at these combos while looking for a new experiment for the snaff award*

>

> .....*pulls out sleeping dart gun*

_...accidentally shoots himself in the foot_

_Last thought before everything goes black: "Wait, isn't this raptor dosage way too high for a small Asura???_