Piken & Gandara... WvW like they did

Eleison.2918

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry! you didnt cry last week when gandara had you early morning and BB all night resetting us all map and cause that we lost, now is your turn, dont cry more, please, we dont need double teaming to win you, look the global medals and our history last year, we are the first for more than 14 months, not only when we play v you

> @"FOKOZUYNEN.8206" said:

> I am from Gandara server and i don't know of any agreement between us and Piken. As for Drakar server we have bit of hate since night time you have couple of cheaters that we found them inside T3 tower and keep lord room without any wall or gate down and no way to hide inside a tower with watchtower.

you can be in a tower with watchtower and no mark on the map, can be done on purpose, but often as well without intending to do so. not talking about safespots but bypassing the marked debuff in an area you normally would be marked. [cant tell you how, cause you know decribing possible exploits in public..]

and to hide in keeps is easy and you need to be certain you will flip it when you go for the lord as you will only be given 1 chance, after that there is allways someone waiting nearby some would wait 6-7 hours np - and there will come a time were you will need to leave cause of RL needs.

problem is you can never be sure there is noone inside anymore after flipping stuff and after eachtime some way opens into inner, there might be someone inside again. so unless the walls + doors remained closed from the last time you saw them outside or you see them cheating in, you cant really tell if they cheated into inner.

and i know for certain that after the one week i spent on drakkar like 2 month ago, that they now have one that sometimes logs onto his thief with similar build to mine and he is very patient when it comes to hiding in those structures - i get bored too fast lately when doing that and start killing.

as for the topic in a 3 way fight it is mostly 2 vs 1 situations, has allways been like that - i dont see the problem here. and will be closed soon cause MU thread

> @"WARIORSCHARGEING.2637" said:

> interesting how E/U posts make it to N/A forums!! not only that but when it comes to E/U side of the game . why should we in N/A even care about it at all . it has noting at all to do with N/A

eu and na do not have seperate forums. and i think we share the same TP so we are kinda connected.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"WARIORSCHARGEING.2637" said:

> > interesting how E/U posts make it to N/A forums!! not only that but when it comes to E/U side of the game . why should we in N/A even care about it at all . it has noting at all to do with N/A

>

> eu and na do not have seperate forums.

ok so that is why i been seen a lot of E/U posts !!! anet is so cheap they can not even give other countrys their own forums in their own version . but after all this is anet so i should not be so shocked

but still at least make it some how show up when the post is made by who ever that if they are from N/A or E/U it shows what side of the pounds they are on . but like i said it is anet after all . but they are very ready to always add new junk to the gem store and no real patches or fixes to the game . go figure

We're not focusing DL at all, but if you think we are, then please be my guest and just go do what you do best: Run away from most fights and then go build arrow carts to defend even the mosquitos in Golanta!

Also a few days ago you were trying to focus our commander. That was bad. Really bad. Not because of what you were trying to do but because you didn't do it too well. However, I'm here to offer you a great deal! For just the price of a Bolt and a transfer to DL or its linked server, I'll move to your server and teach you the basic and advanced rules of commander focusing! I'm an experienced commander focus that got sent the longbow precursor from an enemy commander, so your satisfaction is guaranteed!

This is the most toxic match up I have been in roamer wise. Soulbeasts hiding in red keep terrain shooting gliders, small groups tagging red keep and running away, a rev jumping on my holos body after being soundly beat but saved by a thief a mesmer and 4 guards, the same rev then running away with said thief when I was solo.

I am not up on WvW dramas, but is there some bad blood betweens these servers?

> @"Bish.8627" said:

> This is the most toxic match up I have been in roamer wise. Soulbeasts hiding in red keep terrain shooting gliders, small groups tagging red keep and running away, a rev jumping on my holos body after being soundly beat but saved by a thief a mesmer and 4 guards, the same rev then running away with said thief when I was solo.

>

> I am not up on WvW dramas, but is there some bad blood betweens these servers?

This is going to be standard soon .. more and more players come up to this game and don´t give a kitten about .. fair play :)

> @"Bish.8627" said:

> This is the most toxic match up I have been in roamer wise. Soulbeasts hiding in red keep terrain shooting gliders, small groups tagging red keep and running away, a rev jumping on my holos body after being soundly beat but saved by a thief a mesmer and 4 guards, the same rev then running away with said thief when I was solo.

>

> I am not up on WvW dramas, but is there some bad blood betweens these servers?

its a pk area. so expect to be ganked. but if u want fair play, try to contact players on the other server for some fun =)

mostly the qq happense because there is no communication between parties

Crying about double teaming in WvW after almost five years? :lol:

You should have learned by now, that people will do almost anything to win a matchup, especially Tier1 overstacked siege hugging servers.

The saying: "the enemy of my enemy is a friend" says it all, and even Gankdara and Pikunah will join forces if that means they will come out 1st and 2nd.

In a threesome, one usually always gets the double "attention".

Haha T1. Piken DL and gankdara are 3 massive servers that, despite having hundreds of active players aren't capable of fielding a single organised group worth fighting.

Even if you get #1, every german that can play the game knows kodash and RS >> DL.

Edit : Sorry nobody takes SALT from deso seriously. Notoriously bad guild.

That said, deso might get carried now since there is a major power vacuum. By which I mean all these servers r so goddamn bad.

Like it's funny to see "roaming drama" about "fighting fair" between piken and gankdara. You're the international servers known for ganking and clowning and not being able to put up an actual fight. You can't zerg, you can't roam. You clown around in groups of 50+ with 5v5 builds trying to cap stuff, and as soon as you see an actual organised group you spread out, run and man ACs.

I'd go near T1 but there's no loot, no fun and no rewards so ???. UW had fights only on reset, but atleast that's one day a week right. Pretty sure piken can't get a blob on reset. Gankdara probably could, between 11 pm and 3 am ;)

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> Haha T1. Piken DL and gankdara are 3 massive servers that, despite having hundreds of active players aren't capable of fielding a single organised group worth fighting.

>

> Even if you get #1, every german that can play the game knows kodash and RS >> DL.

DL though worked hard, they were at the bottom of the food chain before.

> @"LINKAZZATORE.8135" said:

> got told to share this

>

> "my zerg rarely died"

My zerg rarely did die. 50 vs 15 so proud. big and strong. :P

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > Haha T1. Piken DL and gankdara are 3 massive servers that, despite having hundreds of active players aren't capable of fielding a single organised group worth fighting.

> >

> > Even if you get #1, every german that can play the game knows kodash and RS >> DL.

>

> DL though worked hard, they were at the bottom of the food chain before.

>

> > @"LINKAZZATORE.8135" said:

> > got told to share this

> >

> > "my zerg rarely died"

>

> My zerg rarely did die. 50 vs 15 so proud. big and strong. :P

That does look like 15 players inside that tower. 2 on the AC and 13 salt bags. Clearly :)

Also DL is still bottom of the food chain. Just like piken and gankdara.

> @"Eleison.2918" said:

>and now Piken and Gandra cant fight like real men?

There are some girls on PS and Gandara, they probably fight like women. Only DE girls fight like a man!!!!, some of them even look like a man, just take a look at some girls in east German sport in the past.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > Haha T1. Piken DL and gankdara are 3 massive servers that, despite having hundreds of active players aren't capable of fielding a single organised group worth fighting.

> > >

> > > Even if you get #1, every german that can play the game knows kodash and RS >> DL.

> >

> > DL though worked hard, they were at the bottom of the food chain before.

> >

> > > @"LINKAZZATORE.8135" said:

> > > got told to share this

> > >

> > > "my zerg rarely died"

> >

> > My zerg rarely did die. 50 vs 15 so proud. big and strong. :P

>

> That does look like 15 players inside that tower. 2 on the AC and 13 salt bags. Clearly :)

> Also DL is still bottom of the food chain. Just like piken and gankdara.

that's a lot of deso, but i don't normally command in eb in eu. also can you point at what time my old guild was in? hope it was my ex officers leading.

Checked it, just 2 or 3 Salt tags there. Meh. That's like tla, kiss, and other randoms.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > Haha T1. Piken DL and gankdara are 3 massive servers that, despite having hundreds of active players aren't capable of fielding a single organised group worth fighting.

> > > >

> > > > Even if you get #1, every german that can play the game knows kodash and RS >> DL.

> > >

> > > DL though worked hard, they were at the bottom of the food chain before.

> > >

> > > > @"LINKAZZATORE.8135" said:

> > > > got told to share this

> > > >

> > > > "my zerg rarely died"

> > >

> > > My zerg rarely did die. 50 vs 15 so proud. big and strong. :P

> >

> > That does look like 15 players inside that tower. 2 on the AC and 13 salt bags. Clearly :)

> > Also DL is still bottom of the food chain. Just like piken and gankdara.

>

> that's a lot of deso, but i don't normally command in eb in eu. also can you point at what time my old guild was in? hope it was my ex officers leading.

>

> Checked it, just 2 or 3 Salt tags there. Meh. That's like tla, kiss, and other randoms.

is it you at 4:30 of the video? Mithril Recruit sylvari guardian?