Piken & Gandara... WvW like they did

Eleison.2918

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> that's a lot of deso, but i don't normally command in eb in eu. also can you point at what time my old guild was in? hope it was my ex officers leading.

>

> Checked it, just 2 or 3 Salt tags there. Meh. That's like tla, kiss, and other randoms.

It was you leading with pink catmander tag + the usual KISS closed raid on EB also you had que and only 10ish ppl from map AFK in keep and spawn and not in tower ;)

As for OP complaints well thats T1 for you, enjoy! :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"eoz.1834" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > > Haha T1. Piken DL and gankdara are 3 massive servers that, despite having hundreds of active players aren't capable of fielding a single organised group worth fighting.

> > > > >

> > > > > Even if you get #1, every german that can play the game knows kodash and RS >> DL.

> > > >

> > > > DL though worked hard, they were at the bottom of the food chain before.

> > > >

> > > > > @"LINKAZZATORE.8135" said:

> > > > > got told to share this

> > > > >

> > > > > "my zerg rarely died"

> > > >

> > > > My zerg rarely did die. 50 vs 15 so proud. big and strong. :P

> > >

> > > That does look like 15 players inside that tower. 2 on the AC and 13 salt bags. Clearly :)

> > > Also DL is still bottom of the food chain. Just like piken and gankdara.

> >

> > that's a lot of deso, but i don't normally command in eb in eu. also can you point at what time my old guild was in? hope it was my ex officers leading.

> >

> > Checked it, just 2 or 3 Salt tags there. Meh. That's like tla, kiss, and other randoms.

>

> is it you at 4:30 of the video? Mithril Recruit sylvari guardian?

ah yes. thats me. :) like i said, just 2-3 salt tags.

> @"Ainariel Calaelen.5712" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > that's a lot of deso, but i don't normally command in eb in eu. also can you point at what time my old guild was in? hope it was my ex officers leading.

> >

> > Checked it, just 2 or 3 Salt tags there. Meh. That's like tla, kiss, and other randoms.

>

> It was you leading with pink catmander tag + the usual KISS closed raid on EB also you had que and only 10ish ppl from map AFK in keep and spawn and not in tower ;)

>

> As for OP complaints well thats T1 for you, enjoy! :)

i doubt it. i like to raid with my guys. :) that's one of the reasons why me and deso ppl didn't get along.

> @"oliveman.5874" said:

> Cry! you didnt cry last week when gandara had you early morning and BB all night resetting us all map and cause that we lost, now is your turn, dont cry more, please, we dont need double teaming to win you, look the global medals and our history last year, we are the first for more than 14 months, not only when we play v you

Yeah, be proud of it. To be number one for 14 months in a meaningless content, which is a shadow of itself. It's like wooohooo, all the good players left, all the good guilds left, now it's Gandara time, yeah baby.

> @"Bish.8627" said:

> This is the most toxic match up I have been in roamer wise. Soulbeasts hiding in red keep terrain shooting gliders, small groups tagging red keep and running away, a rev jumping on my holos body after being soundly beat but saved by a thief a mesmer and 4 guards, the same rev then running away with said thief when I was solo.

>

> I am not up on WvW dramas, but is there some bad blood betweens these servers?

That sounds about right. The Deso matchup has been kinda crappy for roaming as well. Many times i have taken the ruin buff on Burach Bay with like 1 or 2 other people. Only for it to be zergged back and defended by like groups of 5+ on a single ruin. I just tried to stop them capping it back and encountered SEVEN people on just ONE of the ruins...

> @"Eleison.2918" said:

> Hey,

> I am from Drakkar Lake and since yesterday Piken and Gandara are both pushing against us.

>

> Ok, its WvW, but hey, is "this" Tier 1 WvW? Drakkar was a Tier 5 server month ago, we never want to rule WvW and now Piken and Gandra cant fight like real men? Are they soooooooo bad? Is this WvW? Two server pushing together against one server?

>

> Both server united, side by side. This is not WvW like it should be.

Your server and BB literally did this to gandara a few weeks ago......

> @"Colly.4073" said:

> Every time Gandara attacked our third Drakkar would take all our west side while we was trying to defend.

>

> Drakkar doesn’t even fight they just run round the map taking all the wooden towers and camps.

Don't forget 1.3x billion AC's even in t1 stuff and even in the open.

Sad

> @"bigFM.8642" said:

> Just take Sarah... it is the missing piece to your fail server xD

This is by far the best comment on here today! (Can we really pay them to take Sarah? tee hee!).

I'm sorry I've been quite active on Gandara the last few weeks contributing to your feeling of double teaming since I started playing again.

I'll ask all our commanders to stop attacking objectives where the enemy hides behind 1000 A/cs.....

There is no double teaming, just good tactics. Besides, we'd be much happier if you double team us, we're used to it (more bags for us, it's hard to get bags from people who run like the wind unless 20v1)...

> @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > @"bigFM.8642" said:

> > Just take Sarah... it is the missing piece to your fail server xD

>

> This is by far the best comment on here today! (Can we really pay them to take Sarah? tee hee!).

>

>

>

!! You have to pay ME, not them!! Ffs that's not how things work!

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> Deso was one of the guys that invented tag teaming. Don't complain now!

Not once did i say or act as if i was moaning. I would rather be tag teamed than just walk the match ups. Fights are better than fighting servers who hide in their spawn for 90% of the match up because they just cant compete.

My "Anet want this game mode to be. Numbers. Numbers. Numbers." comment is still true. They CLEARLY designed this mode for casual players and expected S/TPvP to be where all the "proper" PvP players go, the problem was, that didnt happen and ever since Anet has done as kuch as they could to push the small group and solo players into S/TPvP by removing rewards for being small group and solo and upping rewards for being a mindless zombie.

> @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > Deso was one of the guys that invented tag teaming. Don't complain now!

>

> Not once did i say or act as if i was moaning. I would rather be tag teamed than just walk the match ups. Fights are better than fighting servers who hide in their spawn for 90% of the match up because they just cant compete.

>

> My "Anet want this game mode to be. Numbers. Numbers. Numbers." comment is still true. They CLEARLY designed this mode for casual players and expected S/TPvP to be where all the "proper" PvP players go, the problem was, that didnt happen and ever since Anet has done as kuch as they could to push the small group and solo players into S/TPvP by removing rewards for being small group and solo and upping rewards for being a mindless zombie.

>

Can't disagree with that though...

WvW was poorly handled from launch... I've always said it since, well, launch...

> @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > Can't disagree with that though...

> > WvW was poorly handled from launch... I've always said it since, well, launch...

>

> Yep. Just imagine how good it COULD have been if they even put HALF the effort into WvW as they did to trying to force S/TPvP to be an eSport...

>

Unthinkable .. it still could be fun ?! O.o

> @"primatos.5413" said:

> Unthinkable .. it still could be fun ?! O.o

Yeah. Fun is a rare concept for us WvW players. But it is out there. Somewhere. Waiting. Hoping that SOME day Anet accept that they have screwed over WvW for too long and actually decide to spend more than 5 minutes the day before the "big" balance update to make their "balance" changes and to LISTEN to the players just a little bit more and actually WORK with the players to make WvW the great mode that it COULD have become.

> @"Eleison.2918" said:

> Hey,

> I am from Drakkar Lake and since yesterday Piken and Gandara are both pushing against us.

>

> Ok, its WvW, but hey, is "this" Tier 1 WvW? Drakkar was a Tier 5 server month ago, we never want to rule WvW and now Piken and Gandra cant fight like real men? Are they soooooooo bad? Is this WvW? Two server pushing together against one server?

>

> Both server united, side by side. This is not WvW like it should be.

Well if for Drakkar Lake real fighting means to get a map blob hide in object (tower/keep) and build massive amount of arrow carts, and shoot with them, instead of go out and fight the attaking server. Then OK, those 2 servers are not fighting like real men. Fight like DL the real men... JOIN THEM TODAY BEST FIGHTING SERVER EVER!

You're from Drakkar......... well, before RoF was linked with Piken we were often against German servers who all worked together against us. This is nothing new and while in game could be punishable in real life it's common 2 parties unite against the third. It's just the way life is.