Wilderness survival line need a few nerf.

corey.6451

> @"EnderzShadow.2506" said:

> why do I even respond to these convos.

> Do any of us have any actual evidence that the people who make 'said balance changes' read these forums?

>

> If anything, Anet has proven that they won't Fix or Change anything that isn't incredibly broken. This goes both ways, whether it's broken WORKS or Broken-Broken.

>

> Scourge outrage. What has anet done?

>

> Comparatively, a few people asking for nerfs to druid doesn't even register.

>

>

The appropriate strategy is to completely ignore them unless posted by Anet so the size of chain stays small and seems irrelevant and unimportant. A fire requires Oxygen Fuel and Heat. These posts provide fuel and responses provide heat and oxygen that may create a fire which is noticed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Empathic Bond + Melandru + Lemongrass really all that effective in a competitive environment?

I find that even letting conditions tick for half their duration is deadly -- everyone knows to invest in condition damage over duration (and frequently they have both, cancelling out any reduction in duration you might have). I feel like investing in the survival trait's timed cleanses is better than reducing the duration.

But hey, I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to post duration reduction-oriented builds that work well for them.

~ Kovu