[NA] LF Static Raid Party Late Night(s) Su-Th

Zoe.8310

Hello!

I am an experienced Raider who has been active in the Raids since HoT released years back. At this point, I have earned my Legendary Armor (Light) and am most interest in progression, but also very happy to do weekly clears of Wings 1-4. Most of my experience has been on my Main which is a Mesmer and she is usually set up to be ChronoTank or Support. But I am more than happy to play Mirage, Tempest, Engi, or w/e the group needs. I have more than enough mats to get any class up to speed.

I would prefer to raid Monday through Wednesday starting at around +/- 7:30PST/9:30CST/10:30EST, but also able to do Sunday and Thursday. Those are ideal times, so I am always flexible if there something close!

• 3 weeks later...

Caddywhompus Hootenanny is looking for new members!

We've been doing raids weekly for a few months and go for full clears of wings 1-4 spread between Mondays and Tuesdays (as well as the first half of w5, we'd like to add all of w5 each week). If you're looking to raid then druid, chrono, and DPS are the ones in most demand for us, respectively. Some of us also do t4 fractals daily, and currently are branching out to doing 99cm daily (with the goal of doing t4+99cm+100cm daily). We usually do raids at 1hr after server reset but times may vary as we are currently figuring out better raiding times.

If you're interested feel free to PM me in game (Silent Warfare / TurtlesOfPain.4675).