suggestion - shatterer breakbar

Its quite difficult to get no fly zone achievement on the shatterer as most people already have it and dont bother to use CC or jump pad to break the breakbar. Even on dedicated maps often half the people dont attempt it and just dps.

Id like to suggest that for each time the bar is broken during a shatterer fight, a bonus chest is rewarded to players. This would help incentivise people to take part in the breakbar mechanic and make sure new players can get the no fly zone achievement too.

> @"zombyturtle.5980" said:

> Its quite difficult to get no fly zone achievement on the shatterer as most people already have it and dont bother to use CC or jump pad to break the breakbar. Even on dedicated maps often half the people dont attempt it and just dps.

>

> Id like to suggest that for each time the bar is broken during a shatterer fight, a bonus chest is rewarded to players. This would help incentivise people to take part in the breakbar mechanic and make sure new players can get the no fly zone achievement too.

I support this.

I have been in several organized maps for shatterer and had 0 issues with the breakbars, I do notice that lots and lots of powers aren't easy to see if they are good for breaking the breakbars; I say instead of making an extra chest for doing that mechanic, they should make an easier to see icon for powers that are good at doing CC breakbar damage.

> @"zombyturtle.5980" said:

> Its quite difficult to get no fly zone achievement on the shatterer as most people already have it and dont bother to use CC or jump pad to break the breakbar. Even on dedicated maps often half the people dont attempt it and just dps.

Most people do not have it. Even when people were focusing on it, there were still plenty of maps in which folks did not use CC properly. You want to look for an organized group (through LFG usually), same as applies to any other meta with complex requirements for success.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"zombyturtle.5980" said:

> > Its quite difficult to get no fly zone achievement on the shatterer as most people already have it and dont bother to use CC or jump pad to break the breakbar. Even on dedicated maps often half the people dont attempt it and just dps.

>

> Most people do not have it. Even when people were focusing on it, there were still plenty of maps in which folks did not use CC properly. You want to look for an organized group (through LFG usually), same as applies to any other meta with complex requirements for success.

I look for an organised group in lfg every time it is up and im online. Even if I do get into one, 90% of the time it fails as there are too many random people who join and dont attempt the breakbar. I only have 14/20 on one account and 3/20 on the other.

I have even tried to lead groups and taxi people in specifically for this and the smash the dragon achievement but people either dont listen or dont care and ignore instructions to just dps at the safe spot every time.