Quick question about the BLTC

I got a perma contract that I'll never use. If I put it up, regardless of what I set it to sell at, it will sell for the most it can out of current buy orders, correct? I don't have the 100+gp needed to set it to what the top buy order is at the moment, so just checking that setting it to sell at 1 gp or whatever won't screw me over (that it will sell at the 2000+gp not 1 gp).

I want to say that's how it'd work - but it doesn't specify on the wiki at the moment and it's been a while since I last looked up how the BLTC works.

Thanks.

Beg, borrow, or sell of whatever you can to get as much as you can for the listing fee. You **do not** want to sell it for 1g (that's all you'd get). (The system is set up this way to prevent people from avoiding the listing fee.) And I recommend choosing a point halfway between the highest buy offer and the lowest sell listing.

Contact me in game or via PM here if you're having trouble getting 100g together; I can help you figure out how to make it happen within your budgetary needs.

(Or take @"geochan.9184" up on their offer.)