Contesting Waypoints

tippolit.3591

Recommend a change whereby waypoints can only be contested via siege. This solve the problem of individuals pending hours at a clip doing nothing more than getting temporary agro on sharks, guards, etc. and scurrying away for a handful of minutes before returning to do the same thing. I've literally witnessed some players do this for hours at a time.

It's as easy to check swords as it is to contest a keep, it only requires 1 person to do either.

If however the better solution would be to only have the keep/tower contested if there's seige hitting, I can guarantee half as many people would check those swords as they currently do, because people are afraid of seige and having to fight back against an uncertain amount of enemies by themselves. But, if by chance someone did check seige contested swords, chances are whatever group is there attacking has already broken in and defense counter measures would be too late anyway.

The system is fine the way it is.

> @"tippolit.3591" said:

> Recommend a change whereby waypoints can only be contested via siege. This solve the problem of individuals pending hours at a clip doing nothing more than getting temporary agro on sharks, guards, etc. and scurrying away for a handful of minutes before returning to do the same thing. I've literally witnessed some players do this for hours at a time.

Hahaha, seriously?, then Red Keep on ebg will be contested 24/7. ....

MY SUGGESTION:

situation whereby a keep is contested, just a rough idea.

1) the presense of your server's population on a map in ratio to the other server , IE: if you are a blobserver you cannot ever contest the outnumbered server.