WVW NEEDS YOU BUT JOIN FA INSTEAD

Eremes Guile.1480

Is this a troll thread? I don't get it. If I'm looking at those numbers correctly it appears the K/D for FA is terrible with more deaths than kills. Isn't it the higher the number (xx) the better average between Kill/death lol? Also they are in tier 1. So not sure if the population clash is an issue as well.

> @"Xruptor.3965" said:

> Is this a troll thread? I don't get it. If I'm looking at those numbers correctly it appears the K/D for FA is terrible with more deaths than kills. Isn't it the higher the number (xx) the better average between Kill/death lol? Also they are in tier 1. So not sure if the population clash is an issue as well.

The context si that its counter to the SOS thread that has been on frontPage for past 4 days. And yes its a troll thread.

People, if any more people join FA we'll be > @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

> ![image](https://i.imgur.com/gLytENE.png)

>

> / Picture worth more than 15 char

Yeah, that FA had the fewest kills and deaths thus lowest participation due in likelihood to being the smallest server during the first 32 hours of a matchup, when all of the servers are all likely to be at their most active, involving two Alpine servers hellbent on not hitting each other and putting waypoints on the desert server's side keeps.

I'm actually impressed FA's kdr did as well as it did in that first day and change.

Good bags, though.

~ Kovu

edit- Oh, and Chaba's post.