10 necromants on cairn lol ez pz (raid)

Sweed.6245

> @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> i can't look at this poor necro gameplay

When someone says EZ i was expecting fast kill, this is not fast kill, they literally hit enrage. If this was any boss other than cairn, they would be dead, since cairn enrage doesn't really do anything.

This is so painful to watch, cairn dies in about 2 min with normal group, this is just bad, which explains why there is no dps meter in the video.

> @"Cynn.1659" said:

> > @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> > i can't look at this poor necro gameplay

>

> When someone says EZ i was expecting fast kill, this is not fast kill, they literally hit enrage. If this was any boss other than cairn, they would be dead, since cairn enrage doesn't really do anything.

>

> This is so painful to watch, cairn dies in about 2 min with normal group, this is just bad, which explains why there is no dps meter in the video.

I know right? How dare people complete content, not use the meta, have fun, record it with no DPS meter AND post it! I mean, who DOESN'T use a DPS meter to do raids? :/ How selfish!

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> I know right? How dare people complete content, not use the meta, have fun, record it with no DPS meter AND post it! I mean, who DOESN'T use a DPS meter to do raids? :/ How selfish!

Gather up mens! Let us hunt and drag these heretics in the video out to be judged. Let us all call for nerf on necros and all it's like.

Meanwhile, in reality "DIY Manned Rocket Launch Aims to Prove Earth is Flat". True story.

• 2 weeks later...