The #MagCloud needs YOU for WvW...

Tyyphoon.5301

I mean yeah your kdr is gonna be high if 90% of your players run the busted FoTM specs and the entire server's approach to combat is to run away as soon as pugs start organizing and fielding similar numbers.

It's more along the lines of if you're willing to get carried by cheese and camp spawn with entire guilds of deadeyes from what I've seen so far this week.

I think I've lost maybe one 1v1 so far this match up against them. Individual mechanical skill is definitely not the forte of this server.

FA's roaming groups are better, sorrynotsorry.

When we were actually good and farmed all servers we were able to get in EBG with our whole guild any night, now all those loosers we farmed for months on all server bandwagoned to mag and our EBG ques are fucking stupid, yet they get farmed by any shit guild everyday, good times, when we would actually let the other servers paper or T3 SMC so we could farm them all in a paper SMC all night long, that is the real mag, not those bads sitting in SMC all day everyday using siege like a bunch or brainless chimps.

All this mag cloud is nothing but a bunch of shit bandwagoners who ruined our good old christian server, bunch of trash players that came from other servers so we could carry them instead of farming them everynight.