Endless potion shared storage

I was wondering if in the future we can get some kind of character shared storage only for endless potions. I know there are already shared inventory slots, but there are a lot of endless potions in game, and not enough space for them. I was talking with a guild mate, and we were thinking if we could get something for them (bag, wallet,etc), like you made book for map portals from living season 3, or put keys in wallet. That way we could use them whenever we want on any character without puting them in our bag. It would be nice if you could find a solution for them :) I want to know what other players think about this?

Me too. I would like to get more potions, but I need more space for that :D > @"Bunter.3795" said:

> I'd be all for this as well. I have a full bank tab of these things and I know I don't have them all. I really like your idea of a tome/cabinet you could put into a shared slot and share between all your characters.

Definately a great idea! As is were stuck usingstuff like the sharedf inventory slots for favourite tonics when they could be used for other items that just as much are something one might want across al characters. Perhaps even going a step further and making a single item, like a spell tome where all toys/tonics are stored as activateable would be just as usefull?

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> This has been asked for many, many times. Anet's solution (to this, and similar requests) seems to have been creating the shared inventory slots, and monetizing them on the gem store.

There are a lot of endless transformation potions and they need a better solution for that. We are limited on shared inventory slots and also bank inventory, and you need them for more important items. If we don't ask them to make something they won't ever do it. So as long as we contiue to ask , there is a chance they will make it.

> @"milanius.9261" said:

> > @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > This has been asked for many, many times. Anet's solution (to this, and similar requests) seems to have been creating the shared inventory slots, and monetizing them on the gem store.

>

> There are a lot of endless transformation potions and they need a better solution for that. We are limited on shared inventory slots and also bank inventory, and you need them for more important items. If we don't ask them to make something they won't ever do it. So as long as we contiue to ask , there is a chance they will make it.

I agree with you, the shared inventory slots are too expensive and limited to be a viable solution.

I would certainly make an effort to acquire more flavor items (tonics, etc...) if Anet added an account wide "Toy-Box" like WoW did several years ago.

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > @"milanius.9261" said:

> > > @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > > This has been asked for many, many times. Anet's solution (to this, and similar requests) seems to have been creating the shared inventory slots, and monetizing them on the gem store.

> >

> > There are a lot of endless transformation potions and they need a better solution for that. We are limited on shared inventory slots and also bank inventory, and you need them for more important items. If we don't ask them to make something they won't ever do it. So as long as we contiue to ask , there is a chance they will make it.

>

> I agree with you, the shared inventory slots are too expensive and limited to be a viable solution.

>

> I would certainly make an effort to acquire more flavor items (tonics, etc...) if Anet added an account wide "Toy-Box" like WoW did several years ago.

Something like that would be great, and then we could collect more potions. :)

> @"milanius.9261" said:

> I was wondering if in the future we can get some kind of character shared storage only for endless potions. I know there are already shared inventory slots, but there are a lot of endless potions in game, and not enough space for them. I was talking with a guild mate, and we were thinking if we could get something for them (bag, wallet,etc), like you made book for map portals from living season 3, or put keys in wallet. That way we could use them whenever we want on any character without puting them in our bag. It would be nice if you could find a solution for them :) I want to know what other players think about this?

It could be done in same way Finishers are built into Wardrobe now. You can have both Unlimited onces and limited with x amount of charges

I vote for this aswell! I really like the idea with something that functions the same way as the portal tome for living season 3. Also o e for other toys like kites, instruments and stuff. I think this could also motivate more people to buy a shared inventory slot, i mean some of those that wouldnt buy it today.