Why Am I Not Showing Up On Leaderboards?

Lyger.5429

During the current season I have a total of 87 games played with an effective rating of 1511, yet I do not see my name on the boards but I do see it on the friends and guild section. Lowest MMR on the boards as of posting this is 1447. Could a dev please look into this, same thing happened near the end of last season making me play more games than I intended and unfortunately dropping from my spot.

Perhaps another poster could help me confirm if I am indeed showing up and it is a bug on my end.

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> You don't have enough games played. There is literally a line of text that shows you how many games you need to have played to show up on the leaderboards during any given week. Iirc, this number is around 120.

Current minimum games is 30... and there are the top cheaterboard people with bare minimum

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > You don't have enough games played. There is literally a line of text that shows you how many games you need to have played to show up on the leaderboards during any given week. Iirc, this number is around 120.

>

> Current minimum games is 30... and there are the top cheaterboard people with bare minimum

Oh the new season already started? I uninstalled a while ago. I didn't know another one already began. My mistake.

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Lyger.5429" said:

> During the current season I have a total of 87 games played with an effective rating of 1511, yet I do not see my name on the boards but I do see it on the friends and guild section. Lowest MMR on the boards as of posting this is 1447. Could a dev please look into this, same thing happened near the end of last season making me play more games than I intended and unfortunately dropping from my spot.

>

> Perhaps another poster could help me confirm if I am indeed showing up and it is a bug on my end.

I think I know what's happening here. It's not possible to move from off the leaderboard onto the leaderboard without playing a match. So what probably happened is your rating wasn't high enough to get on the leaderboard after your most recent match on Monday. Then on Tuesday, the minimum games requirement got increased from 15 to 30 and a bunch of players who were higher rated than you dropped off the leaderboard, but you still need to play another game to post again.

> @"Cal Cohen.3527" said:

> > @"Lyger.5429" said:

> > During the current season I have a total of 87 games played with an effective rating of 1511, yet I do not see my name on the boards but I do see it on the friends and guild section. Lowest MMR on the boards as of posting this is 1447. Could a dev please look into this, same thing happened near the end of last season making me play more games than I intended and unfortunately dropping from my spot.

> >

> > Perhaps another poster could help me confirm if I am indeed showing up and it is a bug on my end.

>

> I think I know what's happening here. It's not possible to move from off the leaderboard onto the leaderboard without playing a match. So what probably happened is your rating wasn't high enough to get on the leaderboard after your most recent match on Monday. Then on Tuesday, the minimum games requirement got increased from 15 to 30 and a bunch of players who were higher rated than you dropped off the leaderboard, but you still need to play another game to post again.

I appreciate the reponse, I will give this a try.

> @"Lyger.5429" said:

> > @"Cal Cohen.3527" said:

> > > @"Lyger.5429" said:

> > > During the current season I have a total of 87 games played with an effective rating of 1511, yet I do not see my name on the boards but I do see it on the friends and guild section. Lowest MMR on the boards as of posting this is 1447. Could a dev please look into this, same thing happened near the end of last season making me play more games than I intended and unfortunately dropping from my spot.

> > >

> > > Perhaps another poster could help me confirm if I am indeed showing up and it is a bug on my end.

> >

> > I think I know what's happening here. It's not possible to move from off the leaderboard onto the leaderboard without playing a match. So what probably happened is your rating wasn't high enough to get on the leaderboard after your most recent match on Monday. Then on Tuesday, the minimum games requirement got increased from 15 to 30 and a bunch of players who were higher rated than you dropped off the leaderboard, but you still need to play another game to post again.

>

> I appreciate the reponse, I will give this a try.

It has been like this since season 5, just play another game and you should be fine.