Bugged Ranger Pet Attack Animations - Disjointing Attacks and Unaffected by Quickness

Johnny.1634

Please do fix this! It's quite disappointing to see how many issues affect pets in general in this game. From ranger pet's myriad of issues to issues with clones and minions, it seems this game has never really gotten the hang of companions. On top of this bug, another I've noticed is that pets seem to completely fail at staying stowed away. Even the slightest misstep such as entering and exiting water will unstow a pet which is incredibly frustrating at times such as during jumping puzzles.

> @"Leo.3428" said:

> I was considering playing ranger again lately. If I understand correctly, I should stick to spiders and scorpions? Delightful...

> Did ArenaNet ever acknowledge the issue, at least once? I cannot see this in the list of known issues.

They have, but they're ignoring it like the plague :( thats why we're trying to get as much support as possible to report the hell out of it ingame and in here xD

I see now. I'm coming back from the archives and I'm afraid we are going to get bugged panda pets in a year or two.

Then, if the Cantha expansion is very successful, maybe the issue will be looked into eventually...

I'll have a closer look at it when I run my ranger. Thank you for raising awareness, Johnny.

> @"Leo.3428" said:

> I see now. I'm coming back from the archives and I'm afraid we are going to get bugged panda pets in a year or two.

> Then, if the Cantha expansion is very successful, maybe the issue will be looked into eventually...

> I'll have a closer look at it when I run my ranger. Thank you for raising awareness, Johnny.

Yeah thats what I fear :(

Thanks for the support! Hope we get this fixed soon :)