Necro needs a weapon that can 1,500 range pewpew

Swagger.1459

Necromancer Ranged Weapon - Rifle/Bow ?

AA - damage - increasing damage up to ___% or # of hits. Grants minor life force on hit. (1200 range)

~~Shivers of Dread~~ Chilling Heart : Projectile hits foe interrupts and chills. (1500 range)

Soul Barbs: Projectile hits target does damage and inflicts torment. (1200 Range)

Dark Fury: AoE Projectiles blind foes in target area and grant allies might in target area. (1200 Range)(dark field)

Putrid Explosion: Slow moving Projectile hits target exploding causing foe and surrounding foes to be covered in poisonous tar/fire.

(1500 Range) (Blast Finisher)

*thanks Aktium.9506 for catching Shivers.

> @"hash.8462" said:

> We just need an elite like the mortar kit of engeneers... a Ratzooka that shoots undead rats to your enemy that explode on hit, if you don't hit the rats run to the nearest enemy and explode XD.

Haha, excellent ! Anyway, to stick with GW2 theme, we should rename it "skrittzooker : the final skritt plague launcher", with your approbation !

And if launched skritts are undead, it would be even better !

Necropewpew unite !

PS : traited staff SHOULD be 1500 range ... faster projectile, 120 width. Let me pewpew the pewpew, oh please.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Zoltar MacRoth.7146" said:

> > I saw this suggestion that a necro needs a weapon that can 1,500 range pewpew and I was intrigued.

> >

> > Fortunately, the title was accurate and the subject of the post was indeed that necro needs a weapon that can 1,500 range pewpew.

> >

> > Thinking about it, I agree with the OP. Necro needs a weapon that can 1,500 range pewpew.

> >

> > Necros are slow and have few defenses. Plus they smell. Nobody wants to get close to them. So it makes sense that necro needs a weapon that can 1,500 range pewpew.

> >

> > Best wishes :)

>

> Thank you for such a wonderful reply, and best wishes to you too!

Thank you for an inspirational post! And may we all get the pew pew we're looking for!