Nerf burn guardian

Malediktus.9250

> @Malediktus.9250 said:

> I think burn guard should be nerfed. No spec should be able to do 10-20 stacks of burning almost instantly and then sustain several stacks of burn after the burst is over.

> Currently there is at least 1 burn guardian in every match in gold division and it just makes me want to go afk

>

> And while you are at it nerf every single condi skill. No skill should be able to make more than 1 stack of conditions of a single condition. It is frankly outright silly if a single skill applies 5 different conditions on you.

This sure sounds like a calm and measured post...

Come on

Honestly aside from all the great suggestions that have already been offered I gotta suggest just making sure to dodge or cleanse their burst then apply pressure. To achieve that sort of burning burst they have to sacrifice a lot so they're unbelievably squishy, if you attack they'll drop FAST and the momentum of the fight will swing back your way.

> @Malediktus.9250 said:

> I think burn guard should be nerfed. No spec should be able to do 10-20 stacks of burning almost instantly and then sustain several stacks of burn after the burst is over.

> Currently there is at least 1 burn guardian in every match in gold division and it just makes me want to go afk

>

> And while you are at it nerf every single condi skill. No skill should be able to make more than 1 stack of conditions of a single condition. It is frankly outright silly if a single skill applies 5 different conditions on you.

"almost instantly" , show me the sequence please , for this "almost instantly". If it takes more than 2 second, maybe it's time for you to work on reaction time. "sustain several stacks of burn after the burst is over" ? , 2 stacks is also "several". And that's not new with VOJ and nothing OP about that.

• 5 months later...

I would like to see a different mechanic for burn... maybe something where it deals the exact same damage it does now, just increase the damage gradually over time (eg. 50% dmg when first inflicted, 75% dmg after 1 second, 100% damage after 2 seconds, 125% damage after 3 seconds ... etc.) ... may actually give players a chance to remove the condition before being burnt down in under 2 seconds.

> @"Demifis Deathstrider.6451" said:

> I would like to see a different mechanic for burn... maybe something where it deals the exact same damage it does now, just increase the damage gradually over time (eg. 50% dmg when first inflicted, 75% dmg after 1 second, 100% damage after 2 seconds, 125% damage after 3 seconds ... etc.) ... may actually give players a chance to remove the condition before being burnt down in under 2 seconds.

Why did you rez this thread...? Just let it die and create your own. Your suggestion is a different topic anyways :/