PRX Looking For Server

Bee.9217

> @"DeWolfe.2174" said:

> > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > You were a tier 2 server before you all decided to tank, people probably got tired of it and left, doubt the less than a day you finally got managed to open got back enough people to cover those you lost and the more you wanted. You can't even push back into tier 2, well hey good job on that magnificent tank plan I guess.

> >

>

> We tanked as we were left with no other option than tanking or quitting the game. This is entirely the fault of the Developers for keeping us manually locked. Even now, laughably, Mag is open and with a link and yet, JQ is closed. A person would have to either be blind or extremely biased to not see this kind of population manipulation by the Dev's as the root cause of WvW's problems. The entire state of WvW's diminishing populations are the fault of the Developers action's and especially, inaction's.

It's as much your fault as it's the developers fault. You NA guys made it a competition to overstack your servers for years. It wasn't enough for your tier 1 to stack a timezone into oblivion but to try to gamble the system and stack it even more with blackouts. Later after you understood that there won't be any new tournaments and that a 50+ queue on a monday isn't really cool, some of you decided to gamble the system further by transfering to another server, stack that and let it die some month later. I don't remember the name that checkers player had who promoted his stupid plan on the forums which in the end destroyed most of the more balanced servers on NA, but I hope he is given credit every day and all the players left send him some cheese or bananas.

Anets fault was to open BG for some hours and not delete the whole server and the lack of good balancing.

All other population issues are based on your servers councils or whatever you call them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic