Thinking of transffering from JQ to SoS

Ryudnard.2587

I love JQ, been here since forever, but WvW is empty during the SEA time. Once I leave, I know that I will never be able to come back. So... this will be a big decision.

I just want to play the game. Words are that SoS now basically has solid 24/7 coverage. I don't expect them to overthrone BG, but how are things in SoS during SEA time? Any big Asian guilds leading?

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> You guys are ticking +245 atm.

Wow, that's above the old-school average. Here on FA we haven't seen 200+ in aegis.

Moving to SoS is like a $25 investment. To put that into perspective PoF is $30. Be sure you're done with JQ before moving on. It sounds like they have plenty of people in the timezone you play.

~ Kovu

Hiya,

OCXR covers OCX and early Sea, ZEAL covers SEA, and runs six days a week. We've moved recently from FA. FA's main SEA guild is DPS, but it appears Fallen is currently on hiatus playing BDO. I believe Faux is filling in for him, but he doesn'thave the same pull as Fallen. FA has some good small scale in CC and MKN.

FA has some quality players, but we (ZEAL) prefer the athmosphere on SOS.

> @"zhonnika.1784" said:

> > @"Jerry CCH.9816" said:

> > Stay JQ and they r T1 push now.

> > If you still want xfer off just choice FA or CD

> > FA : sea/ocx GK SALT Down/DPS MKN

> > CD : sea/ocx SPUR VII / InS

>

> Nobody on JQ is pushing for T1. Why would anyone want the ebola pin snipe and siege humping?

Some do, some don't, but all accepts the fact that JQ does not have coverage and number to have fun in t1. So it's not like there's a huge split and debate over going to t1, not many are mad about not going to t1 at the current state..

> @"zhonnika.1784" said:

> > @"Jerry CCH.9816" said:

> > Stay JQ and they r T1 push now.

> > If you still want xfer off just choice FA or CD

> > FA : sea/ocx GK SALT Down/DPS MKN

> > CD : sea/ocx SPUR VII / InS

>

> Nobody on JQ is pushing for T1. Why would anyone want the ebola pin snipe and siege humping?

You have to admit the state of the game and/or game mode when winning tier two to go to the top tier means you actually lost and have a week of no fun wvw.