Build critique - Spellbreaker S/S + Hammer

Alex.6483

Would appreciate some feedback/advice on my current build as I haven't played warrior for a long long time time and am keen to play warrior again

Weapons I preffer to run with are sword (final thrust) /shield (stuns & blocks) + hammer (my favorite warrior weapon)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseSnMdAldgVhAG7CciglfADJGkDqB4J5ncV2YBEAKAA-jZBHQBB8QAkvyAA4JAIuTAQH2fAA

Well, the build is OK! (if you want to become a sitting target, that is.)

10 seconds on weapon swap and slow combat movement? Thanks, but no thanks, I rather have a 5 second cooldown and normal combat movement. Without warrior's sprint, the warrior is slower than a tortoise. Without Discipline, warrior feels sluggish along with the highly telegraph skills, warrior feels like you are playing it in EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA slow motion.

Your build is trash mate!

> @"Alex.6483" said:

> Would appreciate some feedback/advice on my current build as I haven't played warrior for a long long time time and am keen to play warrior again

> Weapons I preffer to run with are sword (final thrust) /shield (stuns & blocks) + hammer (my favorite warrior weapon)

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseSnMdAldgVhAG7CciglfADJGkDqB4J5ncV2YBEAKAA-jZBHQBB8QAkvyAA4JAIuTAQH2fAA

>

>

Your build isn’t anything close to meta, since you build as a boon hater, i assume you play wvw.

Without warrior’s sprint and fast hand, you may feel slow time to time. Try to maintain quickness, use sword 2 shield 4 on normal map travelling.

Unlike meta warrior who ran with discipline, immobilitize is deadly to you, don’t hestiate to use resistance when you are immobilize, crippled, chill and slow. Use bulls charge as well if you needs to stay alive from zerg of foes.

Always stay with your group, you are an asset to your group with the high cc and boon removal ability, but you are easy target if immobilize get you and you’re out of resistance, then you will become a liability to your group.

I think with the amount of cc you’ve got, high naural hp of warrior, you may try to use bodyblow instead of great fortitude. The weakness your cc inflict is much stronger than you can imagine and it could be a death trap to the ones you’ve cced.