Suggestions for GW2 and GW Original

Hello,

I've been playing Gw Original for about 10 years and being Monster Kill (who should be renamed Monster Skill) on Arko Malveris my main account, I want to see some changes to Guild Wars Original.

Here is the first one: the return of the Commander with the IA ​​of the heroes improved on only one map in 5v5, we would leave with our heroes by playing alone with them on a map without flag.

And finally the second and last suggestion: the tiered titles subsequently imported on GW2, it would motivate players to play on GW original. So there are only the following titles that can use the idea of ​​the imported stage because all the others use bots, multi accounts and synchronizations:

God walking amongst mere mortal : https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kind_of_a_Big_Deal

Indeed we could find on the left click the title cream of the cream until God among men passing for example by I Have Many Leather-Bound Books (for those who love libraries lol)

Same with the following titles that require money in game and are not botable or do not use the multi account:

Cursed: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Lucky_and_Unlucky

Blessed of the gods: same as the previous

Zaishens: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Zaishen_rank

These last three titles could revive the economy of the game, even if part of it is done by the bots (like the vaettirs bot), which could be interesting for them. Moreover the purchase of golds and quickly detected by Arena Net in any case on GW2 is the case...

Regarding the return of the commander I am thoroughly for qu'Arena does not take the head, resume the maps of the Random Arena and play with her heroes with their IA improved without the command /resign would be ample.

I also thought to find the titles that are obtained in Eden in GW Original in steps imported to GW2.

Indeed one could find in GW2 the title "King of Eden" when one is "Kind Of A Big Deal" (r1) in Eden on GW Original, the title "Emperor of Eden" when one is "People Know Me"(r2) in Eden and finally the title" God of Eden "when one is" I am very important "(r3) because it is the maximum one can obtain as a title in Eden.

Please take note of my suggestions for improvements to the game.

Sincerely Arko Malveris.7136 (main account) and Tarko Tick secondary account (Camel.1306).

PS: Sorry for my bad english because i'm french guy :)

> @"camel.1306" said:

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" Thank you for wishing me good luck, these changes, except for the title of commander concern GW2 too. Because this imported landing could be available on the 2, if still Arena listens to the players! ^^

that will never happen in this game . much less guild wars unless the game crashes or patches break the game . anet has no interest in doing these things at all ;)

I have to say, I'm a bit confused. I don't recall any 'Eden' in Guild Wars, nor any King of- or Emperor of-. Not sure what 'bearings' are, either.

I doubt we will see 'Heroes' any time soon, as Guild Wars 2 is more MMO-centric, rather than CORPG, as Guild Wars was.

I suppose they could import some of the titles we earned in Guild Wars, but we already have 8 or 10 from GW/EotN; I'm not sure any more are necessary, or that desired. /shrug

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I have to say, I'm a bit confused. I don't recall any 'Eden' in Guild Wars, nor any King of- or Emperor of-. Not sure what 'bearings' are, either.

>

After some googling, I think it looks like "Eden" is what "Pre-Searing Ascalon" is called in the French language version of the game. I could be completely wrong, though.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > I have to say, I'm a bit confused. I don't recall any 'Eden' in Guild Wars, nor any King of- or Emperor of-. Not sure what 'bearings' are, either.

> >

>

> After some googling, I think it looks like "Eden" is what "Pre-Searing Ascalon" is called in the French language version of the game. I could be completely wrong, though.

>

Yes pre-searing thanx you ;)

• 3 months later...

hello, the bearing imported just on the titles "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortal" and "Gladiator" on context menu on left simple clicks really good. For the titles concerning pre-Searing I really like only the famous ones :

Indeed when one is ranked 1 is "Kind Of A Big Deal" in pre-Searing, on GW2 one would obtain the title "Immortal Legend of pre-Searing".

When one is rank 2, "People Know Me" in pre-Searing, one will obtain the title "Legendary Demigoddess of pre-Searing" on GW2.

And finally when we are ranked 3 in pre-Searing, the maximum we can get in pre-Searing, that is to say "I'm Very Important" we would have the title "Goddess of pre-Searing" on GW2.

If a member of the ArenaNet staff can post on these suggestions it will be very cool. Thank you for getting involved in the proposals of the players.

**Please the arenanet team give your opinion on these suggestions.**

> @"Arko Malveris.7136" said:

> hello, the bearing imported just on the titles "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortal" and "Gladiator" on context menu on left simple clicks really good. For the titles concerning pre-Searing I really like only the famous ones :

>

> Indeed when one is ranked 1 is "Kind Of A Big Deal" in pre-Searing, on GW2 one would obtain the title "Immortal Legend of pre-Searing".

>

> When one is rank 2, "People Know Me" in pre-Searing, one will obtain the title "Legendary Demigoddess of pre-Searing" on GW2.

>

> And finally when we are ranked 3 in pre-Searing, the maximum we can get in pre-Searing, that is to say "I'm Very Important" we would have the title "Goddess of pre-Searing" on GW2.

>

>

> If a member of the ArenaNet staff can post on these suggestions it will be very cool. Thank you for getting involved in the proposals of the players.

>

> **Please the arenanet team give your opinion on these suggestions.**

Yes it would be necessary that a member of the team of arenanet follow this position, to answer us on the desire to realize such ideas which would be interesting to see in the game.

ARENANET please follow and post here on this post !

> @"ilovearko.2983" said:

> > @"Arko Malveris.7136" said:

> > If a member of the ArenaNet staff can post on these suggestions it will be very cool. Thank you for getting involved in the proposals of the players.

> > **Please the arenanet team give your opinion on these suggestions.**

>

> Yes it would be necessary that a member of the team of arenanet follow this position, to answer us on the desire to realize such ideas which would be interesting to see in the game.

>

> ARENANET please follow and post here on this post !

That is extremely unlikely to happen. While the developers, and other staff, do engage on the forums, they rarely comment on specific ideas.

This, in large part, is for the same reason they don't talk about features or releases before they are ready: some fans interpret any comment as a promise to deliver a specific thing, which may have no relationship to what (if anything) is actually delivered.

For example, if an ANet dev came here and said "those are cool ideas", there are people who would get very, very mad if they didn't get implemented in the game -- even if the developer just meant "cool ideas", as in "I think this would be great, and I'll probably talk about it, but I have no control getting it to actually happen, so it probably won't"